Star Wars: Outlaws

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
lol you people are so picky about jawlines. Everyone wanted to give Aloy a chin-lift yet this chick has a man-jaw? When you're sensitive to literal millimeters of skin you might actually the one with the problem.
Alloy was an attractive ginger in the first game. They went out of their way to darken her hair and derp up her appearance. Same thing with Gigantor in TLoU 2, if you saw the actress she was supposedly modeled after. And then they went back and uggoed up Ellie and a bunch of other characters in the remaster of the first game. Not the nog characters, of course. Just the honkies.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Alloy was an attractive ginger in the first game. They went out of their way to darken her hair and derp up her appearance. Same thing with Gigantor in TLoU 2, if you saw the actress she was supposedly modeled after. And then they went back and uggoed up Ellie and a bunch of other characters in the remaster of the first game. Not the nog characters, of course. Just the honkies.
I really don't think anything changed from Horizon 1 to Horizon 2 aside from the lighting engine and facial animation system. Every character's face looks fatter due to a combination of the soft-glow lighting they use on characters combined with how they tried to make the faces more expressive in cutscenes, to convey more of the facial mocap from the actors, and it came off as a bit too cartoony rather than the sharper and more realistic rendering style of the original game. A combination of the two effects made some fragile internet reactionaries go nuts.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I don't really understand the hate for having to play a female. If the character is written well with a good story around her I wouldn't care.

What part of the Star Wars franchise over the last 20 years gives you hope that the character and story will be well written?

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

yabbayabba

Peasant
I don't really understand the hate for having to play a female. If the character is written well with a good story around her I wouldn't care.
I think it is more of a sign the game is going to be full of gay/tranny shit with a lot of DEI points spread all over. I could be wrong, but that has been the Star Wars MO for the past several years. I get the feeling we are going to be beat of the head by multiple characters that she is female and a badass. Add in that it is a Ubisoft game it isn't a recipe for this being a good game.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
yeah i had no idea the PC was a chick, at least she isn't insanely ugly like the chick from Forspoken or grandma from Returnal. My hype went from 8/10 to 5/10.

I'll definitely buy and play this game but probably just wait for the holidays and the typical Ubi 50% sale, you have to fork over $110 for the gold edition to get 3 day early access (lulz) or $130 for the ultimate edition which gives you some sort of "shark card" which seems to be microtransaction currency. So this game will be filled with buyable skins and shit out the ass, which has been the Ubisoft formula for a while now so no surprise.

I was ok with the trailer until another bald black chick showed up as the clear badass bounty hunter, giving me PTSD flashbacks to the bug eyed bald black chick from the Fallen Order games, she sucked so bad.

Give me the Stellar Blade asian chick in this game and it woulda been an easy day 1 buy

GCqcsnBX0AAXsoU.jpg

• 3Worf

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Happy Video Games GIF by PlayStation

Crazy expensive ultimate edition preorder on xbx, possible aloy fatty characters, nope. If they fire some feminist devs I might reconsider, Mist Mist

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Like

donomito

Blackwing Lair Raider
Was pumped until I saw ubisoft was the dev. Oh well, these guys suck, and their game engine looks like they haven't updated it since 2009.

Also wtf is up with that price structure.

• 2Solidarity

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
Looks cool but I'm not preordering shit anymore so I guess we'll see how terrible this is when it comes out. I've been seeing rumors about the next AC and they aren't good so I don't have high hopes for this either.

spronk

FPS noob
i just wonder how long until ubisoft is forced to mass layoff, its wild they keep trucking with their workforce

just guess how many employees ubisoft has. remember, the only games they have put out in the last 2 years are Skull and Bones, Prince of Persia Lost Crown, Avatar, Assassins Creed Mirage, The Crew 3, The Settlers (?), Valiant Hearts, Just Dance, and Mario Rabbids.

they have 19410 employees. Thats at least $2 billion a year in salary/expenses (lots of Canadians/Europeans). I have a hard time believing the games above are making that kind of money. Maybe some drug lord has figured out sending cocaine in copies of Avatar is cheaper than other smuggling ways.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I won't install their client on any of my machines so I just won't play it no matter what the price.
Notwithstanding Mists love of all things woke and his rabid defense of the mind virus DEI, this is and always will be the right answer.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I really don't think anything changed from Horizon 1 to Horizon 2 aside from the lighting engine and facial animation system. Every character's face looks fatter due to a combination of the soft-glow lighting they use on characters combined with how they tried to make the faces more expressive in cutscenes, to convey more of the facial mocap from the actors, and it came off as a bit too cartoony rather than the sharper and more realistic rendering style of the original game. A combination of the two effects made some fragile internet reactionaries go nuts.
Why do you always defend how ugly Aloy was made? Do you sympathize with the character?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Nija

<Silver Donator>
i just wonder how long until ubisoft is forced to mass layoff, its wild they keep trucking with their workforce
Forever, because of moronic decisions like this one:
should see the game trailer in a few hours. honestly if the game doesn't look like shit i'll probably buy the ultimate edition, i haven't bought a new game at all this year so far and of course ubisoft games go on sale super fast but i do like me my open world star wars games

Buying things just because you haven't bought things recently. A+ consoomer.

• 7Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 9 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ubisoft, SBI involvement, racist cunt CM with protected twitter, misandrist cunt lead writer whose work history includes Saint's Row 2022, deliberately uglied up MC, sounds like a recipe for success to me.

I'll definitely buy and play this game
Braindead trash like you are why the industry has become what it is today.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Will watch reviews for the lulz, still haven't had time to play Jedi Survivor which I'm sure even with its buggy launch is a better game than this ubisoft woke garbage will be.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ubisoft, SBI involvement, racist cunt CM with protected twitter, misandrist cunt lead writer whose work history includes Saint's Row 2022, deliberately uglied up MC, sounds like a recipe for success to me.

This. This game was DOA even before it ever left the planning phase simply because of the parties involved in its development.

• 3Like

spronk

FPS noob

i know its pointless arguing with dogmatic people like you but i literally knew nothing about the game until this trailer, i just assumed a star wars bounty hunter open world RPG game where you play as a lando/han solo kinda guy - Jedi Fallen Order RPG with a non jedi. that seems like the obvious move after the success of the two jedi games. only after the trailer i realized you play as an ugly chick, its filled with powerful womyn, microtransactions, early access, and all the other ubi shit. so yeah, no loss, won't buy now.

i guess i'm just a positive person and assume things are good but i don't spend money blindly, i just don't go out and hunt for things to get mad about. game looks like its mid, thats fine, i don't care, not gonna spend my money. i don't get mad about it or care what other people do.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Female protagonist doesn't bother me at all as long as the game itself is good--which is could easily have been if Massive had developed it without outside interference--but it's yet another case of a western studio taking an attractive model and uglying her up for the woke audience (complete with manjaw to make the trannies feel at home) that doesn't actually buy games.

Exactly. Beyond good and Evil had a female Protag who was awesome to play in 2003. No one said a fucking thing. Why? Because she was solidly written before all these mental retards started with whatever agenda they think they are pressing.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users