Star Wars Rebels

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
BTW, I don't go to wookieepedia often, but here's what they have to say.

"Obi-Wan Kenobi was one of the greatest lightsaber duelists of his time.[23] A natural swordsman, Kenobi's ability was evident even at a young age.[211]"

He was a master of Forms 1, 4, and 6, but THE master of Form 3.

"By the end of the war, Kenobi's study into Soresu had resulted in absolute mastery of the style. His skill was such that he was considered by Mace Windu not to simply be a master of Soresu, but to be the master of Soresu. "
Sigh must have been added after i stopped giving a shit about the EU. I beg your pardon.

But i also got 12 more years of pussy than you so it evens out.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well, there's only one thing missing from this thread now before it is a certified official Star Wars nerd thread.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
I am so hoping Asokha makes an appearance in Rogue One. But they like just blow by it because the movie is just that good.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
"Duel of the Fates" is overplayed but they totally should have used it for the Inquisitor fight:

Also: Rebels really reminds me of the old WEG d6 Star Wars RPG.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Maybe, but I doubt they want to make any references to the prequels if they can avoid it. As it is, they did a fantastic job remixing the jedi theme music for various moments in the show.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wasn't bad, although there wasn't much to it. I think every single Vader teaser was from this opening episode though, and besides he's way too powerful, so I doubt we'll see him again in this season. Maybe in the finale, but the main bad gal of the season will be the new inquisitor.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Sam Witwer did an excellent Emperor voice. Having Vader recognize Ahsoka was a good plot point but one I dont think they will fully revisit until the end of this season.

Sterling

El Presidente
I'm just glad that he pretty much made them his bitches when they fought. It would have been pretty stupid for them to put up a good fight.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Vader could have killed them both multiple times. It bordered on absurd how much more powerful he was than them. Ahsoka also seems to have clearly felt that Vader was Annakin. Not sure how that will play out and stay within the continuity, makes me worry they will marginalize her moving forward.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
She's very obviously going to die, unless they cancel the series before the story gets there. Ahsoka is one of the creators of the Rebellion in the new continuity, the only reason she wouldn't be present during the battles of the original movies is if she was dead. Unless they do some 'i have to leave forever because reasons', which is essentially still the same as dying. Or even more retarded, she just happened to be off running important errands during Yavin, Hoth, Bespin, and Endor, and all those important errands were somehow more important than helping tutor Luke.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
She's very obviously going to die, unless they cancel the series before the story gets there. Ahsoka is one of the creators of the Rebellion in the new continuity, the only reason she wouldn't be present during the battles of the original movies is if she was dead. Unless they do some 'i have to leave forever because reasons', which is essentially still the same as dying. Or even more retarded, she just happened to be off running important errands during Yavin, Hoth, Bespin, and Endor, and all those important errands were somehow more important than helping tutor Luke.
She went to deep space to fight the Sith emporer like all the rest!

Fail.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Lol oops?

I haven't watched the s2 opener since it was so long before the season started but the show grew on me.