Star Wars Rebels

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I realize it rustles your jimmies, but youtube one of the Pre Viszla fights, or the Palpatine vs Darth Maul fight. Still shots don't do it justice, it looks great in the fight scenes. And who really cares, they've had basically every single color under the rainbow in the various EU books and games, including black sabers in one of the force unleashed games.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I realize it rustles your jimmies, but youtube one of the Pre Viszla fights, or the Palpatine vs Darth Maul fight. Still shots don't do it justice, it looks great in the fight scenes. And who really cares, they've had basically every single color under the rainbow in the various EU books and games, including black sabers in one of the force unleashed games.
Yeah the force unleashed black saber just seemed to be an easter egg.

But My Exile in KOTOR 2 was using the silver saber, but that just kinda makes sense as a color..ya know? My jimmies aren't rustled but it just seems so fucking basic for what I read of that clone wars plot and how intricate it was. 3 Factions of Mandalorians? Darth maul(uggh)? Sidious Lightsaber fighting!

I really need to get the kids into those clone wars cartoons i guess. We have been working on the New Spider-man...and I don't hate it. Amadeus Cho could be better.

But that's another thread that doesn't exist.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Maul still being alive is actually a fairly interesting sideplot. If you watch the fight clip on youtube you'll see why Sidious comes for him.

radditsu

Maul still being alive is actually a fairly interesting sideplot. If you watch the fight clip on youtube you'll see why Sidious comes for him.
Bi-sected and thrown down a hole, exactly where he should be man. They continue to play with Darth Maul being alive in all this media, such as the Forced Unleashed stuff. They keep teasing it and prodding it and it just never worked for me. The guy was a shit tier villain in the Movies. Everybody Sperged out about the dual bladed lightsaber, but that is about it. I forgot if the dude even had lines. He got murdered by a padawan dude. A padawan who wasn't even the best duelist when he was a Master years later. He was just really good at defending. He would have got murdered by Darth Vader on mustafar if it wasn't for plot idiocy.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
High ground gives me a +1 on contested lightsaber rolls, suck it Anakin!

I don't see how being chopped in half is any harder to survive than being burned alive by close proximity to a lava flow. It's the force dude.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Where did you get that obi-wan wasn't one of the best swordsmen years later? Pretty sure they specifically said he and anakin were both l33t as fuck. Their big thing was that they studied most of the lightsaber forms vigorously, so they were able to change up as needed without missing a beat. I think that came from a novelization of one of the prequels. They even explained that mace's and yoda's reliance on a single form was considered a weakness even though they were both super badasses.

radditsu

Where did you get that obi-wan wasn't one of the best swordsmen years later? Pretty sure they specifically said he and anakin were both l33t as fuck. Their big thing was that they studied most of the lightsaber forms vigorously, so they were able to change up as needed without missing a beat. I think that came from a novelization of one of the prequels. They even explained that mace's and yoda's reliance on a single form was considered a weakness even though they were both super badasses.
Obi used form 3 exclusively. He was Master at ONE form. He was no Mace Windu.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
lol it was mace who used one form exclusively. vapaad.

radditsu

It's like a competition to see who was the oldest before they lost their virginity.
14( she was fat and crazy. Not a proud moment). and I am not the one who squees over Ashoka.
I just have this idiot brain that will read wookiepedia and other nerd bullshit and retain a ton of it...and have it be useless in daily life. I cant retain a goddamn important thing if my life depended on it.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I needed closure god damnit! Clone Wars cancelling like that left her fate completely in limbo.

Except this still wasn't closure, now I'm speculating on how she's going to die before A New Hope.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
She could be in stasis, marooned on a planet, etc. Still plenty of merchandise.. er.. story to be told.

radditsu

I needed closure god damnit! Clone Wars cancelling like that left her fate completely in limbo.

Except this still wasn't closure, now I'm speculating on how she's going to die before A New Hope.
They are going to ruin her exactly how they ruined the Exile from Kotor2. Some bullshit sacrifice on some bullshit book to some bullshit MMO tie in.

When the exile showed up as a force ghost in The old Republic , that's when I threw my hands up and quit. She was my favorite, AND THEY WILL DO THE SAME TO YOUUUUUUUUU!

rrr_img_93719.jpg

radditsu

HAH 26, I win, go fuck some more fat bitches. It's settled, Obi wan was considered one of the best duelists in the order.
I only fuck 9s now. You know how it is when you get near having your dick wet the first time. Pootie Tang baby.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
They are going to ruin her exactly how they ruined the Exile from Kotor2. Some bullshit sacrifice on some bullshit book to some bullshit MMO tie in.
When the exile showed up as a force ghost in The old Republic , that's when I threw my hands up and quit. She was my favorite, AND THEY WILL DO THE SAME TO YOUUUUUUUUU!]
Yeah I never played SWTOR but I heard what they did to the exile. That's probably even worse than making Revan a low level dungeon boss instead of his own raid.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I only fuck 9s now. You know how it is when you get near having your dick wet the first time. Pootie Tang baby.
BTW, I don't go to wookieepedia often, but here's what they have to say.

"Obi-Wan Kenobi was one of the greatest lightsaber duelists of his time.[23] A natural swordsman, Kenobi's ability was evident even at a young age.[211]"

He was a master of Forms 1, 4, and 6, but THE master of Form 3.

"By the end of the war, Kenobi's study into Soresu had resulted in absolute mastery of the style. His skill was such that he was considered by Mace Windu not to simply be a master of Soresu, but to be the master of Soresu. "