Star Wars Rebels

Barab

Silver Knight of the Realm
First two new eps this month have been solid. Seems like the productions has step up as well.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I'm glad Ashoka and Rex are back 2 of my favorite characters. So far I like Hera and Chopper of the new gang, but the rest come off as whiny. I'll be sad to see Darth Vader cut down ashoka eventually, but I'm hoping she just disappears again since she was my favorite from Clone wars.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Interesting. The latest episode gives a new origin to the B-wing which shares some elements of the old EU version but with some significant modifications. As soon as they said 'Shantipole' I knew it was gonna be the B-wing although a little disappointing that they eliminated the Verpine from the equation.

This also means in the new continuity the Rebels start with A-wings and now B-wings and only get X-wings later. Y-wings were seen in the Clone Wars and so should still be considered the oldest.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Interesting. The latest episode gives a new origin to the B-wing which shares some elements of the old EU version but with some significant modifications. As soon as they said 'Shantipole' I knew it was gonna be the B-wing although a little disappointing that they eliminated the Verpine from the equation.

This also means in the new continuity the Rebels start with A-wings and now B-wings and only get X-wings later. Y-wings were seen in the Clone Wars and so should still be considered the oldest.
Random stuff like this just breaks the old video game/ book stuff for zero reason.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
and yet it is totally consistent with X-wing and Tie Fighter games where a single starfighter takes out a capital ship.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
This week we get an introduction to the Interdictor Class Star Destroyer... At this point I think the writing staff is just working their way through the X-wing series of games.

Sterling

El Presidente
This week we get an introduction to the Interdictor Class Star Destroyer... At this point I think the writing staff is just working their way through the X-wing series of games.
That's certainly not the worst thing that could happen.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I haven't been able to watch this on the regular, just segments here and there. I want to believe, but I don't like what I've been seeing.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It starts off a little rocky, but it picks up steam pretty quickly through the first season. You should really give it a fair shake.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I feel like I missed Ezra's transition from annoying kid to awesome badass. In that last episode he's running shit.

Inque

FunEmployed
I want more of the inquisitors that they teased beginning of the season, WTF are they? A lot of bullshit running around so far...

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
I feel like I missed Ezra's transition from annoying kid to awesome badass. In that last episode he's running shit.
I think his emo annoyingness rubbed off on Kanan. The dude has been riding Rex's ass and playing the distrust card a little too often. Hopefully that's changed now though.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I want more of the inquisitors that they teased beginning of the season, WTF are they? A lot of bullshit running around so far...
Yeah I was curious so I googled some shit. Got a bit spoiled for myself but Sarah Michelle Gellar's character should be showing up pretty soon I think.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
At first I really thought the seventh sister was Barriss. That would have been absolutely amazing.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well it makes more sense than the (now non-canon) story where she inexplicably stayed with the Jedi Order and died during Order 66. The Republic was going to execute Ahsoka for the crime, why the hell wouldn't they execute Barriss? Unless the Emperor saw potential in turning her to the dark side and made her disappear.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Ok, jumping in to this shoe and I watched the 45 min 'movie' last night. Seemed boring and lame. Please tell me this gets better. Granted I fell asleep for a little stretch, but it was so repetitive. Better than Ezra gets put somewhere, cut to a planing session, they find out he's been listening. He gets yelled at. I'm just hoping that was just the movie's issue.