Star Wars : Rogue One

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
You'd think his aunt and uncle would call him by a different last name when he was dumped on Tatooine as a baby; like the witness protection program.
Skywalker is probably like smith. In a galaxy of a million planets with trillions of people.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Yes but

According to the new comics they make it clear vader let the rebels get away with the plans so he could track them back to their base, eventually leading him to Leia. He didn't know about the exhaust port weakness and so it backfired.
This is not a spoiler of any sort. It's in the original movie. Tarkin asks vader if he's sure the homing beacon is secure, because its an awful risk to release leia with the plans.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
This is not a spoiler of any sort. It's in the original movie. Tarkin asks vader if he's sure the homing beacon is secure, because its an awful risk to release leia with the plans.
I think he means the very first time, like before that. He tries the same thing twice and fails.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I thought this was Oscar Isaac's movie? But, I guess he is not even in it? Hard to believe this is coming out in 2016, when most people probably don't even know it exists.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
I thought this was Oscar Isaac's movie? But, I guess he is not even in it? Hard to believe this is coming out in 2016, when most people probably don't even know it exists.
Poe Dameron isnt even born, and don't worry once Civil War drops the Disney Hype Machine will begin.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
New trailer/teaser tomorrow morning during Good Morning America! Heads up!

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
While I lapped up every single dribble of news/rumor/theorycrafting for e7 I have hardly read anything about this, just barely knew it existed. But now that I have seen the trailer, I think it may just well be fantastic. It even looks like it could better than e7! I take it this will be released around Christmas? Can't wait!
biggrin.png

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
While I lapped up every single dribble of news/rumor/theorycrafting for e7 I have hardly read anything about this, just barely knew it existed. But now that I have seen the trailer, I think it may just well be fantastic. It even looks like it could better than e7! I take it this will be released around Christmas? Can't wait!
biggrin.png
Same. I think it's the first time even clicking this thread.

Please god, have a great story

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I really liked the teaser. I'm not one to really look into trailers too much but this felt right. I'm hoping they nail this one just to build some confidence in what they're planning on doing moving forward.

Brad2770

Disney is killing it. Now they just need to buy up the rights to MASK, TMNT and GI Joe and my childhood would be complete.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
God damn. GOD DAMN. It is a great time to be a Star Wars fan.
Multiple comic book movies every year, serials like GoT and DD serving up some of the best episodic storytelling to be had, and December as the annual Star Wars month. We're in the Golden Age of Geekdom.