Star Wars : Rogue One

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Mendelsohn's character is supposedly the guy heading up the construction of the Death Star.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
this shit has me sold more than episode 7, good god, all the dicks are at full mast and clean nutting!

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The grills are taking over. Looks good.

My only wut-face moment was the kung fu samari. Dumb.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I am perfectly fine with seeing strong female characters in Star Wars instead of having to go see that fucking garbage with my daughter like Insurgent and Hunger Games. I really liked Rey despite the Mary Sueness so they are off to a good start.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Yeah ok bro, think you are reaching on that one
I agree that it is a reach. Just something that popped into mind with that final shot of her in the Tie Fighter outfit. I'd actually prefer if she was ultimately a nobody.

Royal

Her and her whole team may ultimately end up as corpses if the whole Black Hawk Down/Private Ryan comparisons hold true.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This story does not have a happy ending for those spies. Even though it is successful, many die. Sounds like a perfect Christmas movie!

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Reading some comments here and elsewhere bitching about another female lead. Do people not realize that every single SW film has had a central male lead? Oh no, more women in my SW films, ewww!

Seriously, I don't see why should it even matter if the story is compelling.

Trailer looked good. Hopefully it won't be trying to rip off/mimic any other SW films like EP7.

Royal

Is it just me or does that younger guy Felicity Jones looks to when she's talking to Mon Mothma bear a striking resemblance to Biggs?

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Is it just me or does that younger guy Felicity Jones looks to when she's talking to Mon Mothma bear a striking resemblance to Biggs?
Luna-Biggs.png

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Reading some comments here and elsewhere bitching about another female lead. Do people not realize that every single SW film has had a central male lead? Oh no, more women in my SW films, ewww!

Seriously, I don't see why should it even matter if the story is compelling.

Trailer looked good. Hopefully it won't be trying to rip off/mimic any other SW films like EP7.
SHE'S A FUCKING WHITE FEMALE! How are we supposed to smash the white male dominated patriarchy if all these white women keep breeding with them, making more white males? Such problematic.

Seriously though, this is a galaxy with 100 quadrillion sentient beings. I would prefer it if she wasn't related to the other characters in the universe. It shouldn't be a Skywalker/Kenobi/Solo coming to the rescue every time there is a threat. Just have her be a badass hero and you could probably spin something cool off of that and flesh out other corners of the universe even more.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
SHE'S A FUCKING WHITE FEMALE! How are we supposed to smash the white male dominated patriarchy if all these white women keep breeding with them, making more white males? Such problematic.

Seriously though, this is a galaxy with 100 quadrillion sentient beings. I would prefer it if she wasn't related to the other characters in the universe. It shouldn't be a Skywalker/Kenobi/Solo coming to the rescue every time there is a threat. Just have her be a badass hero and you could probably spin something cool off of that and flesh out other corners of the universe even more.
Absolutely agree that all the family connections are going to be ridiculous if she too is connected in some way. I really hope she's her own person.

Royal

Was that a young Grand Moff Tarkin? Seems REALLY young if it is.
That was Ben Mendelsohn. The rumor that circulated a few months ago is that his character is an engineering genius that was brought in to correct all of the problems that the Empire had encountered trying to construct the Death Star.

Royal

Absolutely agree that all the family connections are going to be ridiculous if she too is connected in some way. I really hope she's her own person.
Yeah. At some point they need to start growing the Star Wars universe rather than repeatedly shrinking it down to and handful of interconnections.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
That was Ben Mendelsohn. The rumor that circulated a few months ago is that his character is an engineering genius that was brought in to correct all of the problems that the Empire had encountered trying to construct the Death Star.
Ahhh..Thx