Star Wars : Rogue One

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Seeing it tomorrow night at the Santa Anna Cineopolis. Frankly, I have been waiting for a dark Star Wars movie that compares to Empire, though I confess to finding TFA acceptable unlike most of the edgelords.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

zignor 4

Molten Core Raider
I trust you bros will give me an honest assessment this weekend whether its worth seeing or not. the SJW horseshit has me reluctant to buy a ticket.

Oh, for fuck's sake. This kind of thing has become just as irritating as the SJWs themselves. It's Star Wars not starring Jar Jar and whiney Anakin. You'll be watching.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
For those who have seen it, is it too much for an 8 year old?

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you want to see part of the scene of a certain masked figure attempting to retrieve his belongings back from enemies in a combative manner...

giphy.gif

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Wtf is this shit. Reviewer should be blasted twice to the head.

This reviewer is truly mind-blowing. Dude hated Empire and Return, only gave A New Hope an indifferent meh. Utterly HATES John Williams' musical score, even claims he enjoys the movies more with the sound off to get rid of the music because it opresses him. LOOOOVED Clones and Revenge of the Sith. It really is a mesmerizing read on his site, it's like looking into the mind of an insane person.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures

Every spot I've seen that shows the Y-wings only shows a group of 3 which makes me wonder if that is supposed to be the same 3 that were recovered from Reklam Station and delivered to General Dodonna earlier this season on Rebels.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This reviewer is truly mind-blowing. Dude hated Empire and Return, only gave A New Hope an indifferent meh. Utterly HATES John Williams' musical score, even claims he enjoys the movies more with the sound off to get rid of the music because it opresses him. LOOOOVED Clones and Revenge of the Sith. It really is a mesmerizing read on his site, it's like looking into the mind of an insane person.
Just have a look at his Twitter. Richard Brody (@tnyfrontrow) | Твиттер

This dude is pretentious as fuck.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
He writes for The New Yorker. I'm pretty sure that's a requirement for employment there.

People need to just call him on it or completely move to ignore him. It's obvious he is making his living or finding himself cool through being a completely hateful moron.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just saw it. Fucking great flick! Everything I expected it to be. My 7 year old loves SW, but I am not sure this one is aimed at his age group. Definitely has a more serious tone, as everyone was expecting. As said, a considerable amount of cast dies. Nothing overtly gory. but it is violent. I am impressed with how well they tied it into ANH.

I read comments about this being SJW and even something about an anti-Trump message? I dont know what the fuck movie those people watched. It certainly didn't give any of those vibes that I could pick up on. Go see it. You will not be disappointed.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Reading that guys review was like reading a high school kids essay who just discovered big words and is desperately trying to sound intelligent.

In other words, he seems like a faggot.

Pretty pumped for this, but I think I'll wait until next week mid-day to see it in an emptier theater....

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy

Every spot I've seen that shows the Y-wings only shows a group of 3 which makes me wonder if that is supposed to be the same 3 that were recovered from Reklam Station and delivered to General Dodonna earlier this season on Rebels.

Holy shit they finally show deflector shields in some form. I may be wrong but I don't think they ever have before in the movies.