Star Wars: Stand Alone Movie (Not Episode 7)

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
No, it's more like blood samples show potential. The blood sample doesn't unlock anything. Its like taking an IQ test. The test didn't change you, it just shows what you could potentially be capable of

Also, most trained force sensitives could tell if someone else was force sensitive the same way am intellectual can tell another intellectual

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
No, it's more like blood samples show potential. The blood sample doesn't unlock anything. Its like taking an IQ test. The test didn't change you, it just shows what you could potentially be capable of

Also, most trained force sensitives could tell if someone else was force sensitive the same way am intellectual can tell another intellectual
I know what he was telling. And like i said, pretty stupid.worse is that they had a "midichlorian counter", just like when freeza and his men had those thingys to mesure strenght in dbz.

And then comes the "chosen one"/prophecy bullshit.oh right, it doesn't matter how you have a certain level of midishit, what matters is that Ani (lol) must have way more than yoda because he is the boy "who will bring balance to the Force".
Fuck.....the whole story still is so cringe worthy.

iannis

Musty Nester
I didn't even think the Thrawn Trilogy was that good. It was written like a movie, so I can see how it earns the gold star. But I wasn't reading a movie. I was reading a book. It wasn't written like a book. Terrible set of books, but I can respect it for what it actually was: An incredibly detailed movie pitch.

When people say that Thrawn was the best (and I believe them) it makes me actually avoid anything else on the list. I just don't want to know how terrible the rest of it is.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I didn't even think the Thrawn Trilogy was that good. It was written like a movie, so I can see how it earns the gold star. But I wasn't reading a movie. I was reading a book. It wasn't written like a book. Terrible set of books, but I can respect it for what it actually was: An incredibly detailed movie pitch.

When people say that Thrawn was the best (and I believe them) it makes me actually avoid anything else on the list. I just don't want to know how terrible the rest of it is.
I think my expectations were built up way too much when it came to that trilogy. I can't say I didn't like it, and it's certainly better than the other Star Wars novels I've read (mainly The Old Republic books, which were mostly shitty), but I ended up underwhelmed after finishing it. I can understand the love for Thrawn, but the ending felt a little too convenient, which undermined a lot of that for me.

Arakkis

N00b
Because everything other than the Thrawn Trilogy was terrible?
Nah. The Truce at Bakura; I, Jedi; and Dark Empire were all good, among others. It's the young adult jedi twin shit and everything after the the Yuzhan Vung or whateverthefuck were introduced that sucks.

Weaponsfree_sl

shitlord
Nah. The Truce at Bakura; I, Jedi; and Dark Empire were all good, among others. It's the young adult jedi twin shit and everything after the the Yuzhan Vung or whateverthefuck were introduced that sucks.
Yeah X-Wing, both Rogue and Wraith Squadrons are really good. Even the Marriage of Princess Leia and the Mara Jade/Luke ones written before the young adult horseshit are decent.

Honorable irrelevant mention: The Han Solo prequel trilogy, which was written before the godawful prequel movies, is amazing. The author really "knew" Han Solo. I've recommended those even to people that don't really know a lot about Star Wars for entertaining reads.

Column_sl

shitlord
They are releasing a lot of stuff for this movie, I wish they would stop.

Everyday they release more pics...

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
So do any of these three look like a young Leia or possible child of?

Tatiana Maslany, Rooney Mara, and Felecity Jones testing for lead roles in first Star Wars stand-alone spin-off
http://makingstarwars.net/2015/01/ta...lone-spin-off/

rooney-mara-300.jpg

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
How is this a good thing? Trank made one movie that was mediocre and his second film is looking like trash. Doom is also one of the best comic villians ever and he turned him into an internet blogger. On top of that Trank and the studio are not happy with each other and there is supposed to be massive reshoots because the movie is a fucking mess

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
So is Leia going to officially be a disney princess once her movie comes out?