Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Well they have already taken the series into very dark places as well as having storylines that are tangential to the actual plot and yet handled well. They have set up Tarkin as a serious badass and so a post-Clone-Wars series that dealt with Bail Organa, Palpatine, Tarkin, etc. could be doable.

Hell a multi-part episode featuring the named Clone Troopers and them wrestling with the nature of Order 66 and how they have 'programming' as well as being replaced with even more obedient clones could be very strong storytelling.

Caliane

yeah, actually. Either time skip after, or have it take place at the same time as Episode 3, but purely from the troopers point of view.

Caliane

Seems The Clone Wars is cancelled. Although.. not exactly or something.

http://starwars.com/news/a-new-direc...animation.html
Season 6 was in production. So its possible, that there is something planned ahead. New name/new channel, movies, or something.
It could be ending contract with Cartoon network, and thus moving to Disney channel, and needing a new name for it.

Season 5 finale was so perfect, can't really complain.

Sterling

El Presidente
The ending to season 5 would be a pretty solid spot to end the series on. Just hope whatever TV stuff we get now with Disney doesn't suck.

Vauban

Trakanon Raider
Did anyone else notice the white lightsaber in the season 5 finale?

Felt sorry for Ventress, she got completely fucked by everyone in that episode.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
4 Episodes in, this is way darker than I thought would be. I was expecting 1980's GI Joe where everyone parachutes to safety.

Caliane

yeap, time skip it is. and moving to disney channel.

just saw this, and came to post.

Sterling

El Presidente
Just hope it's good. Both Clone Wars projects were good so really would like to see this work out as well.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
TODAY IS THE DAY!!!

All 13 episodes of "season 6" are now live on Netflix in the US and Canada.

The first episode is pretty significant in the whole story of the Clone Wars and helps to close a couple gaps in the storytelling.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Season 6 episode 10 is a very important bit of plot closure and feeds into Episode III very nicely. All the serious fans already "knew" this, but it was good to see it play out and for the characters themselves to piece the puzzle together. I always felt this was a big gaping unresolved plot element from Attack of the Clones.

Caliane

Season 6 starts with a Jedi getting shot in the face. haha.
Why is so much better then the Prequels?

Column_sl

shitlord
I watched a couple of the arcs of Season 6, specifically the Darth Maul, and Yoda ones.
Very good storytelling, enjoyed it far more then the prequels.

Did they ever explain what the emperor did to Darth Maul after he captured him? or were they hoping for a season 7.