Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Nah Draegan. Nah.
aw2T9hO.gif

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
Fuck Draegan, I'm gonna keep talking about lightsaber fights.

So the only two canon two-bladed lightsaber wielders both lost after first having their saber hilt chopped in half. Seems like an impractical weapon.
Hai guys. Did someone say saber fight?

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm just quoting you because you were part of the conversation, but man, seriously, fuck whoever linked wookiepedia. I'm not even a big fan of star wars, and I now have in depth knowledge of 3 of the Forms of Lightsaber Mastery, The entire history of the Jedi Order(Old and New), and know exactly what the fuck a Master Jedi of the Order is. Thanks for wasting 4 hours of my life jerks.
Sorry, that was me
frown.png

On the plus side, you still have 4 forms of Lightsaber Mastery to read about! 5 if you count the special type for Mace Windu!

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
You know, the argument here is actually supported by the way Dooku easily took out Obi Wan just by nicking his leg with a flick of his wrist. Too bad that movie never happened, so never mind.

Lightsabers are lethal as fuck. In a war of Jedi everyone would look like Grievous before long. Just a head and a spine surrounded by robot. Only the idea that they have precognition-aided reflexes make surviving a lightsaber battle even remotely feasible. And fortunately for pedantics everywhere that was stated outright in the very first film.

Funny thing, SWTOR actually sells appearance items to make you into a cyborg. With the trillions of jedi you face that's what 90% of players should look like by level 20.

Series808CyberneticMaleClose.png

Jait

Molten Core Raider
When the cyborg armor first came out a few years ago (there's like 50 different kinds now), I had one of the first full suits, so I stuck it on a level 1 BH, gave him a big pistol and named him "Robo'cap". He also had the gunslinger belt, which looks incredibly fucking awesome on a cyborg.

As I leveled up I did nothing but queue, every time I capped an objective I'd say "You're move, creep.". BH's were completely OP at the time in pvp, and because mine was twinked to all hell I could just walk over to an objective, kill the first guy with 3 moves, or if it was a group just AE flame them all down. Was probably the most fun I had in SWTOR. There's something to be said of not balancing a game just for balance sake.

But anyway, back to the saber measuring.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
So now I need to figure out how and where I want to do opening night.

Do I want to get everyone from work into a big group buy of seats?

I wonder.

Is anyone else planning anything big?

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
My big plans are to watch it a few months later, when a high quality torrent comes out.

In all honesty, there is no way a star wars movie ever lives up to expectations.

I'll read about it here.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
My big plans are to watch it a few months later, when a high quality torrent comes out.

In all honesty, there is no way a star wars movie ever lives up to expectations.

I'll read about it here.
Yeah I haven't not gone to a midnight showing of a Star Wars movie. I had my own stormtrooper armor until recently and plan on buying a set of the new stuff when it starts being molded.

Star Wars is a big deal for me.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Dont really like the Boyega as a Jedi. I dunno, he just seems too hood. I wish it was Daisy's character (or both) that become badasses. Boyega needs a gold lightsaber.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Funny now that the scene with the red lightsaber has some context, it's even more fucking badass. I have a feeling Disney is going to try to own us with racial harmony, the two Solo kids are entirely different colors.

You are move, creep!
Yeah. Saw that after I edited. Would love to blame my iPhone, but I wasn't using it.

You mean the conversation that ended before this post? In any case, highlighting again in case you missed it due to butthurt idiots arguing about nothing but what is stuck in their butt.
Says the butthurt idiot(s) whining about how hard Star Wars news is to find? Jesus fucking Christ, I open my browser and it's the headline on every damn site.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Funny now that the scene with the red lightsaber has some context, it's even more fucking badass. I have a feeling Disney is going to try to own us with racial harmony, the two Solo kids are entirely different colors.

Says the butthurt idiot whining about how hard Star Wars news is to find? Jesus fucking Christ, I open my browser and it's the headline on every damn site.
The fuck are you talking about? I never said anything about that. No where, at all. (I mentionedthis threadhad no news posted, so we were just having a back and forth about choreography. Butthat was never a complaint about the lack of News; it was just stating the thread wasn't being used for News right now, and so the conversationwasn't covering that up.)....Seriously, how the hell did you even come up with this?

In any case, is it confirmed they are going with the blue saber dude being Solo's kid from that stupid comic marriage?

Looks like Lukes saber.
This has been confirmed, I think; it is Luke's saber recovered from Cloud City. (Entertainment weekly)