Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I fully endorse Michael B Jordan as Bobba Fett. First he is a good actor, I'm not gonna shit on him for the FF movie. Second? It bascially makes the prequels non canon. You can't say the prequels are canon and change the skin color of a major character. This means we can take the originals and fucking burn them and they can redo the prequels.

I find it fucking hilliarious though that Polynesians aren't minority enough for Disneys diversity initiative.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Maybe Jango Fetts clone son had a baby with the black chick who said she was Han Solos wife and named him Boba Jr? Or maybe Boba Fett is an inherited title like Sith names. Either way... /lame

Xevy

Log Wizard
I think they need to do Boba Fett with a good actor but never show his face. Show him helmet off from behind, etc, but never his full face. I don't know when this movie takes place but if it's his rise to bounty hunter #1 then the actor should probably be early 30's. As long as he never laughs at anything in the entire movie.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Something tells me you don't hire someone like that to play a character who is masked the entire time.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
He might be talking about James Earl Jones but Darth Vader was actually two people, the voice and the dude in the suit. They are obviously going for a young Boba Fett and the more I think about it the more I fucking hate it. Stop trying to hamfist fucking diversity by turning established characters into something else. How about creating new characters that are black or what the fuck ever. You telling me there isn't room for original minority characters in the Star Wars universe? Oh wait you already made one with Finn.

Just saw this

Star Wars The Force Awakens: Exclusive Behind the Scenes Photographs | Vanity Fair

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
I think they need to do Boba Fett with a good actor but never show his face. Show him helmet off from behind, etc, but never his full face. I don't know when this movie takes place but if it's his rise to bounty hunter #1 then the actor should probably be early 30's. As long as he never laughs at anything in the entire movie.
*IF* the salvage anything from the EU, Boba Fett becomes Mandalor and leads the mandalorians if I am not totaly wrong.

Arakkis

N00b
They wrote a trilogy of novels. I never knew about them until about a year or so ago, but from what I hear they're not very good. Alaura Dannon turns into a spoiled brat and Willow changes his name to Thorn. If anyone had read them and thinks they're worth a read speak up, as Willow is one of my favorite movies.
No, they sucked balls. They kill Madmartigan and Sorsha in the first chapter by just blowing up the castle they are in. Typical Lucas terrible ideas run through the rest of the book. Like changing Willow's name to Thorn Drumheller and making Elora completely unlikable as a character. If they reboot Willow, they should stay away from the books.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
He might be talking about James Earl Jones but Darth Vader was actually two people, the voice and the dude in the suit. They are obviously going for a young Boba Fett and the more I think about it the more I fucking hate it. Stop trying to hamfist fucking diversity by turning established characters into something else. How about creating new characters that are black or what the fuck ever. You telling me there isn't room for original minority characters in the Star Wars universe? Oh wait you already made one with Finn.

Just saw this

Star Wars The Force Awakens: Exclusive Behind the Scenes Photographs | Vanity Fair
The guy in the suit was David Prowse. I had dinner with him in 2003 when he was in Brisbane, Australia for the Supernova Convention. I was hardcore into CCG's and had a contact at a distributor and one thing led to another...

Also I am all about the Manu Bennett for Boba Fett train. Choo choo!

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Judge Dredd?
There we go.

Yeah, Vader was a bloke from zummerzet overdubbed by the Voice of God. Pretty sure there's videos out there of Prowse's original readings - it certainly makes Vader...interesting(although Prowse should totally have been in one of the PotC films with his regular accent).

Pikifou

Molten Core Raider
Something tells me you don't hire someone like that to play a character who is masked the entire time.
In V for vendetta we didn't see the face of Hugo Weaving
spamafote.gif

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
The guy in the suit was David Prowse. I had dinner with him in 2003 when he was in Brisbane, Australia for the Supernova Convention. I was hardcore into CCG's and had a contact at a distributor and one thing led to another...

Also I am all about the Manu Bennett for Boba Fett train. Choo choo!
Anyone else here see the original footage of Star Wars before James Earl Jones' voice was dubbed in? It's really odd. Darth Vader with a British accent.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Word seems to be out that the final trailer and ticket presales will both happen Monday the 19th.