Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
Perhaps Luke will play a more passive role in this movie, seeking out new force sensitive people to rebuild a new and improved Jedi order...trying to save/reclaim all of the lost jedi knowledge since the order fell.

I get the feeling he'll narrate the trailer tonight, though.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Perhaps Luke will play a more passive role in this movie, seeking out new force sensitive people to rebuild a new and improved Jedi order...trying to save/reclaim all of the lost jedi knowledge since the order fell.

I get the feeling he'll narrate the trailer tonight, though.
No way Luke is in this movie for more than 30 seconds, I feel he will be the end reveal of one of the two characters beginning his/her Jedi training.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Holy shit, I see advance tickets going on sale today.

This might be the first time in a long while that I might have to sit in allocated seats when I go to watch this in the cinema.

Man, I would love to watch this opening night be the cinema is gonna be paaaaaaaaaacked. Decisions decisions
frown.png

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Holy shit, I see advance tickets going on sale today.

This might be the first time in a long while that I might have to sit in allocated seats when I go to watch this in the cinema.

Man, I would love to watch this opening night be the cinema is gonna be paaaaaaaaaacked. Decisions decisions
frown.png
Well good news is Spurs should be so far off Top 4 by December you won't have anything to wake up for that weekend /snicker

Looking forward to trailer tonight, so much so that I'm willing to subject myself to an Iggles/Shitlan Monday night game.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Well good news is Spurs should be so far off Top 4 by December you won't have anything to wake up for that weekend /snicker

Looking forward to trailer tonight, so much so that I'm willing to subject myself to an Iggles/Shitlan Monday night game.
Bastard..

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
No way Luke is in this movie for more than 30 seconds, I feel he will be the end reveal of one of the two characters beginning his/her Jedi training.
yeah, from others talking that would be my take. Basically this movie is everyone looking for Luke. And, the end is him showing up and going, oh hello.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I predict we will get a flash of Luke being a badass in the new trailer tonight and the internet will explode.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
If he's looking for his lightsaber crystal the...Padawan stole it. Not the white one.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well that would make sense with his "passive" role. He's out hunting jedi relics that were stolen from various temples, figuring out how he achieved light/dark balance, random jedi shit, etc etc etc.

Part of his journey he must go alone, blah blah, focus on the Solo's and Chewie wrecking shit...I like it.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'm sure some rebel, either Finn or whoever is surrounded by troopers or bounty hunters or general villains or something and you see some cloaked figure stand up and everyone mock him then his green lightsaber powers up and everyone simultaneously cums their nerd jeans.