Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Yeah definitely the whole vibe of the force/jedi/sith being looked on as myth. Hence "The Force Awakens" obviously force users coming back into galactic prominence is a plot point.
Yes, that actually looks amazing from a story perspective. Like a bunch of old people everyone thinks are full of shit. Then fucking Jedi show up.

When you think about it it makes perfect sense, the Empire destroyed everything (even records) it could find, if you look at Luke who actually saw him and Vader fight? No one who's alive, really. Luke goes into hiding, Vader is dead... are you going to believe some dude can throw shit with his mind and uses a laser sword having no basis for it?

Neki

Molten Core Raider
CRuhScHUkAEQFYH.jpg

Echuta

Golden Knight of the Realm
I love how they worked Han and Leia/Empire Strikes Back music theme into that trailer.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Old cast, trench, and death star is making me think it will be like the star trek reboot. Not bad but too steeped in nostalgia and afraid of forging its own path. Probably benefits from comparison to prequels, though. Will see.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Ok actually the part where he takes the helmet off too, but he was in hot ass Stormtrooper armor and probably running or fighting or generally exerting himself. He's not sweating in the other parts.
I know, that response though was so perfect and spot on it just tickled my pickle.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yes, that actually looks amazing from a story perspective. Like a bunch of old people everyone thinks are full of shit. Then fucking Jedi show up.

When you think about it it makes perfect sense, the Empire destroyed everything (even records) it could find, if you look at Luke who actually saw him and Vader fight? No one who's alive, really. Luke goes into hiding, Vader is dead... are you going to believe some dude can throw shit with his mind and uses a laser sword having no basis for it?
Excuse Me Sir, Do You Have a Moment to Talk About Luke Skywalker?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
So chance that the cloaked dude with a metal prosthetic right hand touching R2 is Luke? Pretty much 100%?

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I dunno, he didn't look fat enough.

Just assuming Luke/Serkis's character are bigger in 8-9 now that there's a bunch of noob force sensitives running around and the war re-ignited.

Is Vegas taking bets on Solo dying?