Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
the lines I have heard Harrison Ford deliver in the last two teasers/trailers are just goosebump worthy. So much gravity. "It true, all of it"

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
3 JarJars + that shitty podracing + makeup Padme in the first minute of the trailer. Fuck how easily we were seduced back then.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Oh then the kid...followed by battle droids, lightsabers (omg TWO blades), space battle and we were suckered in. Fuck me.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I remember seeing that trailer. To me, it was just hard to make Darth Vader "cute" even though you understand that there's a path or journey he had to travel to become Darth Vader. Regardless, Jar Jar, pod racing, etc. was just an extreme tone contrast for the serious not just the Vader character. It just didn't feel right from the beginning. I do remember giving it a chance only because I like Ewan McGregor and respected Liam Neeson. I was intrigued by Darth Maul a bit too but I also remember thinking Yoda was very odd looking. There was just all kinds of wrong with the trailer and movie. You had already went to a place with Darth Vader and the tone of Stars Wars and it was hard to go to that beginning.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
So you see Rey crying on top of something in a snowy setting halfway through the trailer.. then you get Finn trying to square off with who I'm assuming is Kylo Ren in a snowy setting at the end of the trailer...

Could they really give away that much in a trailer? Probably, fuck me.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
the lines I have heard Harrison Ford deliver in the last two teasers/trailers are just goosebump worthy. So much gravity. "It true, all of it"
That's the part where you realize Han is like you when someone who wasn't even born when the originals came out asks were they really such a big deal back then.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Pretty sure that is a wrecked ATAT from the concept art

rrr_img_113300.jpg
It looked bigger than an AT-AT. It also had those long recessed lights the Imperial interior designers were so fond of which, I dunno, but it just doesn't seem like they'd have those in the guts of an AT-AT.

Death+Star+Corridor+v3_thumb%5B2%5D.jpg