Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

Xevy

Log Wizard
Dave Franco could be alright if A: he doesn't smile or laugh as much as he does in all his other movies and B: his fiance Alison Brie is in it in something sexy

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Just imagine Frau Farbissina from Austin Powers shouting "Fire the weapon!" and that's about as much thought as you need.
Here's what I imagined.

(fuck it, can't find the pic cause my internet is shit)

It's clear he's a lead, he probably had the most lines in the film.
But, was there any scene where 2 black people spoke to each other and it wasn't about a white person?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
No, there isn't a scene where Samuel L is talking to Terrence Howard about how bad ass Denzel is. His sith name would just be Lord Denzel.

Arakkis

N00b
Has anyone floated the idea that Rey is Snoke's daughter? If it is supposed to be poetry and rhyme, hiding the child of the main villain on a desert planet would continue the formula. Sure Snoke doesn't look human, but then neither did Palpatine.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
So over the past day or so we've learned that Finn is nearly as bad as Jar Jar; but is also the new Han Solo, Adam Driver looks like Richard Simmons somehow, the physics of giant planet-killing orbs is of great importance in fantasy movies, and TFA will be viewed on a similar quality level to TPM in five years since everyone who immediately disliked the prequels somehow are now on extensive opinion delay.

The Internet is a remarkably dumb place.
A. Finn is the new Han Solo in that he's supposed to be the the new lovable rogue with the suave one liners. The problem is Harrison Ford was extremely good in that role, and John Boyega is fucking horrible (although it was more the script than him in general). Harrison Ford's role in this new film is more of Obi Wan, in that he is now the wise old sage, teaching the younger generation about the force and the history of the struggle against the Empire (and he dies at the end).

B. I don't think Adam Driver looks like Richard Simmons. I think that Kylo Ren is a total fucking faggot.

Caliane

Vulg

Golden Knight of the Realm
Poe struck me more as the new Solo, as he was the cocky pilot.

Really, neither Poe nor Finn fits that profile perfectly, but Poe is closer to it than Finn IMO.

Not everything maps perfectly to ANH...

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
New Rey's parents theory... they are teasing we get a teanage Leah on rebels... theory Ezra knocks up Leah , she gives the kid away to not cause a scandal , luke finds a force sensation girl falls in love has a kid and then finds out it is Leah's illigitimate daughter... we finally get the incest they always teased

Malakriss

Rey isn't born until 10 years after Endor. Kylo is 9-10 years older than her. Get your pedo fanfic fantasies out of here.

Malakriss

About how you want to pull a pre-teen Anakin romancing Padme in the prequels and have that happen twice with both Leah and her daughter? No, we pretty much got your post.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
New Rey's parents theory... they are teasing we get a teanage Leah on rebels... theory Ezra knocks up Leah , she gives the kid away to not cause a scandal , luke finds a force sensation girl falls in love has a kid and then finds out it is Leah's illigitimate daughter... we finally get the incest they always teased
It's early, but I have my front runner for the worst post of 2016. Well done, you drooling mongoloid.

Malakriss

So now it looks like they're squeezing the cartoon's timeline even closer to ANH. Stop fantasizing about how Leia loses her teenage baby fat before the original movie.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Well given that Kanan in Rebels was meant to be a very young Padawan no where near the end of his training when the Purge hit + the obvious aging of Ahsoka + especially the clones who are all grey it really does seem as though 15ish years have passed since Episode III.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
What the fuck are you guys talking about? Did they tease Leia in a trailer for whenever Rebels starts back up?