Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
SJW will go and count how many of x is in a movie, whether it be women or trannies or weasels or whatever the fuck and if that minority is under represented, they then lobby for more of that while crying about the injustice of it all.

lets say for the sake of argument that there was only one black actor and 3 female actresses in TFA(i know there were hundreds, but lets pretend). lets also say that all of them played an important role in the film. thats 100% positive. lets also say there was 20 white guys in the whole movie and only 4 of them played a major role in the film. get it yet?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Was gonna come to post I just saw the movie and how awesome it was and I see all this faggy sjw stuff. Screw this thread.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yes, SJW sometimes do that and we mock it.

YOU ARE DOING IT FOR THIS MOVIE, which is why you are being a retard. Stop being a SJW about this fucking movie and judge it while ignoring the race and sex of the people in it when it doesn't fucking matter.
it doesnt matter to me either, but just because it doesnt matter doesnt mean it doesnt exist. i didnt care that mad max took a backseat to furiosa, it was still a fantastic movie, but i acknowledge why the move was made just as i acknowledge why they made their version of luke a female in this movie. i enjoyed the movie, but it would have been nice if it wasnt influenced by politics.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Saw it for the 5th time today with my 8 year old nephew. Fucking awesome, even better to share it with someone my age when the first movie came out. Safe to say neither of us cared one bit about what most of the negative posts in here talk about.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You have exactly as much evidence that it was influenced by politics as SJWs have that the original series casting was motivated by racism.

Stop being a SJW, please.
does this count?

J.J. Abrams Wants Moms To Take Their Daughters To See 'Star Wars'
In the past, "Star Wars" has attracted a heavily male audience, but with this installment, Abrams cast Daisy Ridley as the primary protagonist for the express purpose of attracting more female viewers.

"'Star Wars' was always a boys' thing and a movie that dads could take their sons to, and though that's still very much the case, I was really hoping this could be a movie that mothers could take their daughters to, as well," he said. "I'm looking forward to kids seeing this movie and seeing themselves in it and seeing that they're capable of doing things that they never imagined possible."

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Pandering isn't what sjw shit is. And including half the population in the movie experience isn't pandering.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Pandering isn't what sjw shit is. And including half the population in the movie experience isn't pandering.
rrr_img_123182.jpg

Chaos, please infract yourself. (The irony is my post is the only one that didn't refer to SJWs, at all.) Your post is really bad. (I agree with you, btw, but apparently that sentiment is really bad.)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
rrr_img_123182.jpg

Chaos, please infract yourself. (The irony is my post is the only one that didn't refer to SJWs, at all.) Your post is really bad. (I agree with you, btw, but apparently that sentiment is really bad.)
Well Draegan probably felt you needed a reminder that he's a complete joke of a moderator.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
or a reminder of how he jumps in to random threads without reading a single post and attacks/defends the completely wrong person.

edit: Reading the thread you posted that got you an infraction, and it's clearly a case of Draegan going full retard.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
or a reminder of how he jumps in to random threads without reading a single post and attacks/defends the completely wrong person.

edit: Reading the thread you posted that got you an infraction, and it's clearly a case of Draegan going full retard.
I explained in the mod thread, it was my first post in 17 days in this thread. A single post attempting to STOP a derail, and push it to the GG thread. I never mentioned SJWs or anything to do with GG (Except to say to take it to thread, and I only said that because it was Anita, and how Tan is with her). My sentiments were purely that basing a review on the race/gender of the characters is silly in either direction, their race and gender should not matter. This is sentiment echoed by the vast majority of this thread, and has been posted about numerous times. I'm honestly at a loss for what I did wrong, and I don't think I'm unreasonable in thinking this is just dumb; I mean he specifically says "your SJW/GG" bullshit, but I'm one of the only ones who never mentioned SJWs at all (Is any discussion of gender and race now GG bullshit? If so half this thread should be rickshawed.)

In any case, this is in the Amod thread now so I won't spoil the Star Wars discussion here with it. But I needed to know who was infracted, only reason I posted here.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
About the movie and not the stupid shit being spewed in this thread currently, saw it for a second time today. It is an incredibly fun movie. Enjoyable from start to finish.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
About the movie and not the stupid shit being spewed in this thread currently, saw it for a second time today. It is an incredibly fun movie. Enjoyable from start to finish.
I agree. I think I liked it better in 3d. The falcon chase scene was so much better in imax. My 3 yr old daughter loved it and when she got home she ran around the house swinging a light saber hittingbstork troopers. Brought a tear to my eye. She's going by want a Rey costume now.