Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
At least, they could have casted a pretty (or at least interesting) asian actress but kunt Kennedy wanted to evoke some relation with the fat, ugly girls out there.
But that wouldn't solve the problem. The character sucks, the script sucks, the movie sucks and Rian Johnson could go fuck himself.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
I haven't seen the new movies. But, have you considered that maybe you're a bunch of cynical old misers that would never have been satisfied by anything they made?

• 5Picard
  • 2Salty
Reactions: 6 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I haven't seen the new movies. But, have you considered that maybe you're a bunch of cynical old misers that would never have been satisfied by anything they made?

Yeah man, I take accept the part of a cynical old miser and I am critical about many things but with that experience I also know dogshit when I see it. There are plenty of great movies that come out and I give them the credit they deserve. Hell there are even bad movies I can enjoy disregarding plot holes and shit if the story it still engaging and the characters are likable enough. But this shit here is bad in all ways.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Yeah, whatever. After the prequels I was never going to give the new movies a chance even if they were Casablanca, China Town, and Citizen fucking Kane.

The only way I'll step into another Star Wars movie is if they do a KOTOR flick.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
The very first thing they should do in 9 is find Windu looking like this, gives them the perfect excuse to slip in that one fuck for pg13 rating.

images.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Not a heat rock. Just some more insight into the Mark and Rian relationship on set, which was apparently more contentious than we originally thought. Directly confronts Rian at 0:14. Nobody can say Mark just laid down.

"Its a joke, hes joking duuude!" - Disney fanboy. BTFO. All good comedy contains true shit-- end of discussion.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Also-- when you make the same jokes at every single presser, at every single gathering, at every sit-down, at every single opportunity given...

It's no longer a joke, and comedy is no longer the intent.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
And the body language of how Rhian is sitting.

Look how far over he's leaning. An effort to increase distance.

• 1Dislike

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Disney should hire Lucas to direct the next one. I thought the prequels were dumb but goddamn they are amazing compared to these new ones.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Enjoyed the Kennedy easter egg re: Mary Poppins as we found out it was her idea to keep Leia alive.

That guy did his homework on the leaks. Oh, its fucking screen rant, of course he did-- good lols!

projoking

Molten Core Raider
I came across this recently. A great video for those who enjoy numbers. It shows how "The Last Jedi" was universally hated and not by just some fringe fanboys.

• 1Worf

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
As interesting as that is for audience scores, that doesn't even begin to address the problems with the actual critics score and how paid off they were.

93% / 8.2 for Force Awakens (383 reviews)
91% / 8.1 for The Last Jedi (374 reviews)

84% / 7.5 for Infinity War (279 reviews) as a comparison.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I dont know if they are paid off or just scared. Black panther was very mediocre and is one of the highest rated movies of all time. Avengers IW was an amazing way to cleanse me of those last 2 piles of shit