Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017)

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Lol.

1.8 Billion dollars for TLJ and Solo. Come up with a new thing to irrationally hate. You know you're watching IX in the theater bro.

My last experience viewing a SW movie involved 2 hours of watching space ships chase each other, the 2nd waiting for the 1st to run out of fuel. Leia floated through space, much like any fucks I gave about the franchise.

I also vaguely remember a fat asian chick and a black dude doing some shit which didn't matter in the slightest.

No thanks.

People like you actively run franchises into the ground. Its not the neckbeards discussing GoT 28 off-season months, its the fucking idiots that accept anything with the franchise name as a god-given present.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Alderaan was toast no matter what. But blowing up Alderaan as a "ploy" against Leia... C'mon. It wasn't some stroke of genius, it was just Tarkin torturing Leia. All that did was galvanize Leia more so Tarkin could look "scary".

It was also a stupid military move that just entrenched the Rebels more.

Moving them goal posts fast eh? Now it wasn't about "checking" Dantooine at all. Also when did I say threatening Leia with Alderaan was some "stroke of genius" plan of his? I think you're confusing me with someone else again.

All of the admirals and officers getting choked out by Vader in the OT was less about them being completely bumbling idiots (some of the mistakes were pretty basic ones), and more about making Vader scary in that he offs people for the slightest mistake or delay that he dislikes. That's why none of those comparisons fit whatsoever with them writing a joke they think is supposed to be funny to kids involving Poe and Hux. It was misplaced and silly.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I also vaguely remember a fat asian chick and a black dude doing some shit which didn't matter in the slightest.
Please also submit an application for my upcoming Red Pill Reviews series. You sound perfect for it.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
It was misplaced and silly.
it was silly. I gave a chuckle. It also wasn't out of place. It was no more out of place than "We're all gonna be a lot thinner.", "Boring conversation anyway.", "Take the professor in the back.".

Again we are talking about a franchise that started with a golden gay robot speaking nonsense to a trashcan.

Merrith

it was silly. I gave a chuckle. It also wasn't out of place. It was no more out of place than "We're all gonna be a lot thinner.", "Boring conversation anyway.", "Take the professor in the back.".

Again we are talking about a franchise that started with a golden gay robot speaking nonsense to a trashcan.

None of those examples were a lone X wing pilot chilling in front of a major battleship attempting to "troll" the head of the Imperial military. Try again Scream. Major reason why the rest of those examples worked and the Poe/Hux one didn't.

• 1Like

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
None of those examples were a lone X wing pilot chilling in front of a major battleship attempting to "troll" the head of the Imperial military. Try again Scream. Major reason why the rest of those examples worked and the Poe/Hux one didn't.

Holy shit dude. You're like the worst version of Comic Book Guy in FoH form. It was a funny joke in a movie about space wizards and here you are dissecting the comedic elements on a "situational proportional to danger" metric.

Just, stop watching stuff.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Please also submit an application for my upcoming Red Pill Reviews series. You sound perfect for it.

You certainly sound like the transgender type.

I'm not adjusting my behaviour to compensate for your insanity, sorry. I'm also not going to quote sources on the Solo movie doing terribly, since I am convinced you will deny all of them and continue to support your superfantastic franchise.

Thanks for supporting my point about blind fanbois ruining franchises.

A ton of people have and more will.

Merrith

Holy shit dude. You're like the worst version of Comic Book Guy in FoH form. It was a funny joke in a movie about space wizards and here you are dissecting the comedic elements on a "situational proportional to danger" metric.

That's exactly what you're doing, but in reverse trying to justify it as not bad. Doing so with bad examples, and outright incorrect facts from the Original Trilogy to boot. I even stated in my first response to you it wasn't even nearly the worst thing about the movie, just definitely a cringe moment that was a warning for what was to follow.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I'm signing out of this thread for today.

Time to watch a 90's movie, with actual hot chicks getting attention and corrupting manly men in positions of power.

Just like RL.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Lol.

1.8 Billion dollars for TLJ and Solo. Come up with a new thing to irrationally hate. You know you're watching IX in the theater bro.
So TLJ made made over 700 million less than TFA(Rogue v. Force Awakens v Last Jedi) and Solo is actually going to be the first Star Wars films to lose money('Solo' is expected to lose Disney at least $50 million, and become the first 'Star Wars' movie to lose money). I'll hold judgement until the final trilogy flick comes out, but if it also loses money, I think we can confirm a trend at that point? Is that the next Star Wars film coming out?

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I'm also not going to quote sources on the Solo movie doing terribly, since I am convinced you will deny all of them and continue to support your superfantastic franchise.
Why not? You got any sources better than this?

Solo: A Star Wars Story (2018) - Box Office Mojo

Hook me up. Let's see these sources you have about it doing terribly backed up by facts and dollars.

Thanks for supporting my point about blind fanbois ruining franchises.
That would be you and all your "VAGINAS IN MY STAR WARS?!?!?!" MGTOW brethren.

That's exactly what you're doing, but in reverse trying to justify it as not bad. Doing so with bad examples, and outright incorrect facts from the Original Trilogy to boot. I even stated in my first response to you it wasn't even nearly the worst thing about the movie, just definitely a cringe moment that was a warning for what was to follow.
I'm not trying to say it wasn't bad. It was. I already said I put it at the bottom of Star Wars movies (it and TPM are SO close in badness), but that doesn't mean I am not going to enjoy it and the lore and the stories it tells.

Let's do this. You tell me something you genuinely liked about TLJ and I will tell you something I genuinely didn't like about it.

Siliconemelons

The scene where Chewie is going to eat a Porg sums up the movie

I already killed it, roasted it, and am going to eat it...but, you gave me a sad look QQ awww my feelings are moved :-( so now I wont eat it... and its death is now wasted..a waste because of feelings... a death with no substance or meaning or purpose, just a fleeting "muh feelz"

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Or just actually watch A New Hope and think for a second. You've clearly done neither of these suggestions.

Also, Clone Wars isn't EU. It's canon bro.

Why are you bringing up clone Wars series, that's not a movie

Are the characters guy named named in ANH?

And the officers killed off or promoted in tesb and Jedi are not remotely on Hux level, hence them getting killed off or promoted rofl

• 1WTF

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
The scene where Chewie is going to eat a Porg sums up the movie

I already killed it, roasted it, and am going to eat it...but, you gave me a sad look QQ awww my feelings are moved :-( so now I wont eat it... and its death is now wasted..a waste because of feelings... a death with no substance or meaning or purpose, just a fleeting "muh feelz"
It's fucking easy bro.

Watch this.

Chewie totally ate that Porg after being annoyed by the living ones.

Done.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Actually fuck this shit

None of the named characters Screamfeeder Screamfeeder mentioned report to the Emperor in the films, ergo they are not on the same level as Hux

So? They are all still fuck ups which makes Poe fucking with Hux a good time. Remember when Poe fucked with Kylo in TFA? Good times my man.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
You're like the kid that walks into class missing his textbook and gets really angry people know stuff you don't.

Your first reply to me and several after was to "watch the movies"

You're either dumb or a troll, bored of this/you

• 1Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Screamfeeder desperately trying to defend terrible movies with a massively declining number of viewers is more entertaining then the movies are.

• 1Like