Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017)

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Your first reply to me and several after was to "watch the movies"

You're either dumb or a troll, bored of this/you
Exactly. You clearly haven't even done the basics so bitching about the supplemental material is kinda of out of the door.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Screamfeeder desperately trying to defend terrible movies with a massively declining number of viewers is more entertaining then the movies are.
It's more "Screamfeeder bored and making MGTOW incels get triggered because he likes stuff they don't like and that really frustrates them."

But whatever helps you man.

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Let's do this. You tell me something you genuinely liked about TLJ and I will tell you something I genuinely didn't like about it.

I liked the fight scene against Snoke's guards with Kylo and Rey working together in that instance. Obviously you could nitpick the fight scene in certain spots (and I think how Snoke was killed was stupid), but for the most part it was fun and helped play with that dynamic of will they work together/join forces or not (and on which side).

As much as I think it's kind of a plot device that could be abused in the future...going to hyperspace to rip the flagship in half was actually amazing to look at on screen, and an idea I figured someone would have come up with in a hopeless battle a long time before.

• 1Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
It's more "Screamfeeder bored and making MGTOW incels get triggered because he likes stuff they don't like and that really frustrates them."

But whatever helps you man.

Pretty sure me having stated here that I have a muslim GF makes me the most hated person for a lot of people.

I don't hate the chick because she is asian, nor because she is fat, I think she has zero appeal and that makes her shit.

• 1Worf

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I liked the fight scene against Snoke's guards with Kylo and Rey working together in that instance. Obviously you could nitpick the fight scene in certain spots (and I think how Snoke was killed was stupid), but for the most part it was fun and helped play with that dynamic of will they work together/join forces or not (and on which side).

As much as I think it's kind of a plot device that could be abused in the future...going to hyperspace to rip the flagship in half was actually amazing to look at on screen, and an idea I figured someone would have come up with in a hopeless battle a long time before.

Sweet. I loved that scene but I do think Snoke got the Darth Maul treatment and I wish we had more with him. The hyperspace jump through the ship was fucking amazing though. Pulling all the sound and just those cracks of light. Badass.

So I wish Kylo had killed Leia on his first go. That was something I really think was wrong. I was ready for it and that would have made the most sense. You could have spent more time learning about Holdo with Leia dead and avoided the whole "Leia Space Walk" stuff (I had to do some massive head canon work to make that make sense but at the end of the day it's just another Force Power for the Chosen Family).

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Kylo was the naked chest dude right?

While I'm sure you adore him, most people actually prefer Vader as a bad guy, despite him never showing nipple.

• 1Worf

Merrith

Sweet. I loved that scene but I do think Snoke got the Darth Maul treatment and I wish we had more with him. The hyperspace jump through the ship was fucking amazing though. Pulling all the sound and just those cracks of light. Badass.

So I wish Kylo had killed Leia on his first go. That was something I really think was wrong. I was ready for it and that would have made the most sense. You could have spent more time learning about Holdo with Leia dead and avoided the whole "Leia Space Walk" stuff (I had to do some massive head canon work to make that make sense but at the end of the day it's just another Force Power for the Chosen Family).

I think Darth Maul is getting different treatment now, especially with Clone Wars announcement. Also no amount of head canon work made Leia Poppins work for me.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Kylo was the naked chest dude right?

While I'm sure you adore him, most people actually prefer Vader as a bad guy, despite him never showing nipple.
Of course they do! Vader is by far and away my favorite character. Why you are so focused on pecs is probably something you need to talk to a professional about. I'm sure your Muslim GF is no help in that department of masculine self growth.

I already killed it, roasted it, and am going to eat it...but, you gave me a sad look QQ awww my feelings are moved :-( so now I wont eat it... and its death is now wasted..a waste because of feelings... a death with no substance or meaning or purpose, just a fleeting "muh feelz"

Here you go bro. Feather in his mouth. He ate that fucking thing. Feel better?

DG03aX9XgAAp4Y5.jpg:large

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
As fun as this thread might be, Solo nearly ran a deficit, and the SW franchise will be ran into the ground.

Merrith

Why not?

You have goddamn GHOSTS dude. Fucking Ghostbuster Ghosts. It's not a stretch at all.

Did you see Solo?

Ghosts don't really move the needle for me as far as explaining survival in a vacuum.

Edit: No I didn't see Solo. TLJ sealed that I wouldn't be seeing that in theaters unless actual reviews on here and elsewhere from people who saw it were out of this world.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Ghosts don't really move the needle for me as far as explaining survival in a vacuum.

Edit: No I didn't see Solo. TLJ sealed that I wouldn't be seeing that in theaters unless actual reviews on here and elsewhere from people who saw it were out of this world.
I can confirm this, we did not see Solo.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>

I see. So telepathy, psychokenisis, impossible energy weapons, literal space ghosts and an all powerful Force are all cool...but you draw the line and apply science at "dis bitch was alive in space for a few seconds". Weird meter or a broken needle you got there.

Copy that.

You should see Solo. It's pretty good.

Merrith

I see. So telepathy, psychokenisis, impossible energy weapons, literal space ghosts and an all powerful Force are all cool...but you draw the line and apply science at "dis bitch was alive in space for a few seconds". Weird meter or a broken needle you got there.

Copy that.

You should see Solo. It's pretty good.

Is it though? 7 other movies (8 if you count Vader's brief appearance in R1) with Force users and we've seen nothing remotely similar...but we'll debut it with the one "Jedi" who we're not even sure is actually a Jedi b/c we've seen zero training for her and virtually zero Force use from her prior to that moment. Also all of the stuff listed has nothing to do with surviving in a vacuum, nor have we really seen much of the psychokenisis being utilized by any Force user on themselves, save for boosting jumps. If it was that easy, the Emperor could have just halted his fall down the shaft in RotJ after Vader tossed him down you would think, even with gravity affecting him. I think my needle is pretty intact on this.

I'll wait on Solo. Heard too much mixed shit and TLJ still leaves a bad taste. Likely how I'll be treating Episode 9 as well. Unless reviews are dynamite on here or other places, I doubt I'll want to see it in theaters.

• 1Like