Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Double spoiler for the cosplayers name
Mark Hamill, welcome to the Dark Side
8gy9dbqw0qb11.png

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Siliconemelons

"Star Wars: Episode IX will begin filming at London’s Pinewood Studios on August 1, 2018. J.J. Abrams returns to direct the final installment of the Skywalker saga. Abrams co-wrote the screenplay with Chris Terrio. "

Skywalker saga... they still use that..

so its LEIA! LEIA LEIA! movie, with tons of CGI Fisher

or

Rey...

or SOMEONE is a Skywalker

I guess Ben is, by mother - but as they have called him Ben /Solo/ but I guess that is patriarchal sexist stuff! so sure, there you go...its still the Skywalker saga...sure...whatever

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
"Star Wars: Episode IX will begin filming at London’s Pinewood Studios on August 1, 2018. J.J. Abrams returns to direct the final installment of the Skywalker saga. Abrams co-wrote the screenplay with Chris Terrio. "

Skywalker saga... they still use that..

so its LEIA! LEIA LEIA! movie, with tons of CGI Fisher

or

Rey...

or SOMEONE is a Skywalker

I guess Ben is, by mother - but as they have called him Ben /Solo/ but I guess that is patriarchal sexist stuff! so sure, there you go...its still the Skywalker saga...sure...whatever
The article you quoted said Abrams is against using CGI Fisher and they will use unused TLJ footage. My bet is on a hologram type situation with a "goodbye" to Kylo or something to that effect.

Fadaar

That guy
It's ironic in all the worst ways that the only character they didn't kill off died IRL

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Hmmm no Phasma in the cast list. I thought for sure she would pop back up like an unkillable cockroach.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The article you quoted said Abrams is against using CGI Fisher and they will use unused TLJ footage. My bet is on a hologram type situation with a "goodbye" to Kylo or something to that effect.
I feel this needs to be corrected: they are using unused footage from The Force Awakens, not TLJ.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It's ironic in all the worst ways that the only character they didn't kill off died IRL

Yeah Kennedy got pissed at Hammil chaffing at the reigns and rolled the dice. Epic fucking miscalculation and she did it with the Mouse's money.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Siliconemelons

Only reading the title, I would not take someone bleeding out or anything else to the ER - if anything happens some lawyer would make it the drivers fault. I would stop- and call 911 and have an ambulance come to get them.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
So i finally got around to watching this.... this pile of garbage ... so much nerd rage then i remembered all of the good stuff from the cannon has been deleted and left this crap behind.
so sad to see my childhood destroyed with everything made after the originals

• 5Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Now it's too late. We already don't care with what happens to Star wars anymore.

• 4Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I am trying to watch this right now for the first time, it's an endless stream of used pampers baking in a car trunk in the summer sun. It's ratio of SW to Disney is coming in around 8/92. Their take on John Carter was better than this and that movie almost ruined the studio. If they didn't have Marvel I think they would be in deep shit.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I made it to 50 minutes. If it was a theater I'd have asked for my money back at the 20 min mark.

• 4Solidarity