Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017)

spronk

FPS noob
<Donors Crew>
18d 9h 47m
damn i thought that was a real toy for a while then i saw the moment with the plastic rods and recognized the toys :( really amazing job by those guys though

iannis

Chairman Meow
<Donors Crew>
31d 23h 30m
Probably wise. No one should be reminded of Jedi.

In fact push the release back 2 years. Give people a chance to get distracted.

I went rabbit-holing last week and found a positive review of Last Jedi that I actually can agree with. His point was basically "If you regard this as a movie for children and not a cultural phenomenon... it wasn't -that- bad. If you were expecting a masterpiece after Force Awakens that's not Disney's fault."

Muligan

Molten Core Raider
3d 9h 9m
They have no choice but to keep going. They have invested a ton at the Disney Parks plus they have the new streaming service so people need to be interested in the IP. This release doesn't have to be perfect but I hope they go all out fan service. Jedi hasn't shaken Disney's confidence in the popularity of the IP but they really can't blow this one. I'm pretty heavily involved in the Disney travel circles and I can tell you, TLJ has been more impactful than people think.

Reactions: jayrebb

TBT-TheBigToe

Lesbian Icon
<Donors Crew>
42d 16h 19m
The Last Samurai, Starfighter, Boy Scout, and Exorcism are all better ‘The Last’ movies than this.

The only ‘The Last’ movies I can think of that might be worse are The Last Airbender and The Last Shark.

This movie might the best looking rancid pile of shit I have ever seen and the fact that it looks good only makes it that much worse because there was talent wasted on this fetid mess of fecal sludge.

Reactions: ohkcrlho

Merrith

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
18d 15h 30m
The Last Samurai, Starfighter, Boy Scout, and Exorcism are all better ‘The Last’ movies than this.

The only ‘The Last’ movies I can think of that might be worse are The Last Airbender and The Last Shark.

This movie might the best looking rancid pile of shit I have ever seen and the fact that it looks good only makes it that much worse because there was talent wasted on this fetid mess of fecal sludge.
I gotta be honest. Last Exorcism might still be worst. That movie was complete and total shit. Last Jedi actually had a part of two that might have been decent in a better overall movie.

Chukzombi

Vizconde de Plata del Reino
98d 1h 8m

where does I know What You did Last Summer and The Last Dragon rank?