Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
old video, but i never saw it before. its pretty interesting as well as fucking depressing.
Basically its Hamill being salty for 25 minutes about Disney fucking over Luke in TLJ.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
damn i thought that was a real toy for a while then i saw the moment with the plastic rods and recognized the toys :( really amazing job by those guys though

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Supposedly the rumor is that we will get 3 different episode IX spots during the Super Bowl?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Probably wise. No one should be reminded of Jedi.

In fact push the release back 2 years. Give people a chance to get distracted.

I went rabbit-holing last week and found a positive review of Last Jedi that I actually can agree with. His point was basically "If you regard this as a movie for children and not a cultural phenomenon... it wasn't -that- bad. If you were expecting a masterpiece after Force Awakens that's not Disney's fault."

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Damn they pulled it. I guess part of Iger's "give star wars a break" strategy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
They have no choice but to keep going. They have invested a ton at the Disney Parks plus they have the new streaming service so people need to be interested in the IP. This release doesn't have to be perfect but I hope they go all out fan service. Jedi hasn't shaken Disney's confidence in the popularity of the IP but they really can't blow this one. I'm pretty heavily involved in the Disney travel circles and I can tell you, TLJ has been more impactful than people think.

• 1Like

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
The Last Samurai, Starfighter, Boy Scout, and Exorcism are all better ‘The Last’ movies than this.

The only ‘The Last’ movies I can think of that might be worse are The Last Airbender and The Last Shark.

This movie might the best looking rancid pile of shit I have ever seen and the fact that it looks good only makes it that much worse because there was talent wasted on this fetid mess of fecal sludge.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The Last Samurai, Starfighter, Boy Scout, and Exorcism are all better ‘The Last’ movies than this.

The only ‘The Last’ movies I can think of that might be worse are The Last Airbender and The Last Shark.

This movie might the best looking rancid pile of shit I have ever seen and the fact that it looks good only makes it that much worse because there was talent wasted on this fetid mess of fecal sludge.

I gotta be honest. Last Exorcism might still be worst. That movie was complete and total shit. Last Jedi actually had a part of two that might have been decent in a better overall movie.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

where does I know What You did Last Summer and The Last Dragon rank?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
where does I know What You did Last Summer and The Last Dragon rank?
I Know What You Did Last Summer doesn't fit the criteria so it doesn't rank at all, The Last Dragon is a reasonably fun cheesy 80s movie, so clearly better than TLJ.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users