Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017)

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Kinda looks like Yoko Ono which also fits with the giant dick comparison.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Hey that guy holding the pictures, he looks like he's also subtly throwing the middle finger(s) at us all too.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That was hilarious, and will probably be better than the Plinkett review of TFA. For one thing it won't feel quite the same now that I've been watching Mike out of character doing 100+ reviews on HitB over the years.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
via Mark Hamill's twitter
SUNDAY 8pm(UK time) 4 DAISY RIDLEY's BIRTHDAY-#EpicEP8 BEHIND SCENES PIC that'll ROCK #UPFs HARD! #NoAprilFools #Gobsmacked #TrustMeThisTime

jesus I still can barely understand tweets. Hamill has been pretty cheeky in the last 2 weeks about spoilers, but maybe we get a look at something for real

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
WxBGkw2.png

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Mark Hamil, anytime i've seen him in terms of stuff he has posted or interviews, whatever... he's always appeared to be a very good sport and having a good time. Not sure if any local "-Con's" will be able to snag him in the near future but would love to meet him.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I happened upon this stupid blog list of shit this guy hates about the prequels. Holy fuck I can't believe I never thought of this one before:

http://www.chefelf.com/starwars/ep1_61-70.php

Reason #67
Binoculars
Right before the big battle on Naboo between the Gungans and the Trade Federation there is a Trade Federation droid surveying the battlefield with binoculars. Is this a joke? It's hard to tell in this movie what is done for humor value and what is just unintentionally funny. If this is done for a joke then it is not funny and really unrealistic. If this is done because some dipshit didn't consider the absurdity of it before hand then shame on them!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not to defend the prequels, but that's a pretty weak nitpick. If you're mass producing basic battle-droids, it's entirely reasonable to outfit them with a very basic set of optics. The cost of a more sophisticated vision system would add up to a helluva lot of money multiplied by several million. It fits fine when you also consider how profoundly stupid those basic droids are routinely shown to be. They're cheap pieces of shit.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not to defend the prequels, but that's a pretty weak nitpick. If you're mass producing basic battle-droids, it's entirely reasonable to outfit them with a very basic set of optics. The cost of a more sophisticated vision system would add up to a helluva lot of money multiplied by several million. It fits fine when you also consider how profoundly stupid those basic droids are routinely shown to be. They're cheap pieces of shit.
QFT

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
More or less expensive than buying them binoculars?

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Or, why not just skip the damn droids all together and nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Prequels were garbage, but this doesn't stick as a point of fault. Naboo was a resource rich planet, it wouldn't make sense for the trade federation to bomb it to smithereens.