Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Sterling

El Presidente
Mandalorian is an average show with a star wars skin. It's not particularly good, but it's not aggressively shit like TLJ was so there's that.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
TLJ 1/10
TROS 3/10?

At this point people would take a 6 of actual Star Wars and not hot garbage masquerading as such.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Mandalorian is an average show with a star wars skin. It's not particularly good, but it's not aggressively shit like TLJ was so there's that.

The Mandalorian makes fun of some stuff (the "high ground" scene, Jar-Jar, stormtroopers can't aim, etc), which is quite refreshing nowadays.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Fadaar

That guy
Uhh The Mandelorian absolutely does not understand. Looks around. Every site you go when reading an article on the Mandelorian is about Baby Yoda. Show jumped the shark. Started out standing on its own, and bailed for baby muppets.

Latest episode Baby Yoda was way in the back seat and it was probably the best episode so far

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Oh wow the people that are paid to hype up shit blockbusters are saying this piece of shit is great? Hmm, let's go see how they reviewed the last piece of shit.

last-jedi-rt-e1513700742461.png

Very cool.

• 6Worf
  • 4Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 12 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I want that baby yoda to start speaking yoda talk.

"Do or do not. There is no try."

"Named must be your fear before banish it you can." ...

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The last Mando ep was very enjoyable.

if you binge them the show watches much better. I think too many people are trying to fuck each episode with their dicks.

Try not fucking an episode trying to get too much out of it.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer

Great comment:
Paul Cwick
2 hours ago
"A young Jedi name Kathleen Kennedy, who was a pupil until she turned to evil, helped The Empire hunt down and destroy Star Wars. Now the franchise is all but extinct. She betrayed...and murdered...your franchise."

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Well they did discard the Lucas cut of Episode 9. I think the relationship is now soured to the point they don't want George around anymore at all.

They brought him back to fix Episode 9, and then discarded him again-- in the same vein as the discarded outlines and storyboard for Episode 7 to 9.

Even Kasdan, who said he would NEVER work on a Star Wars movie ever again, was invited and is present.

Again, Kasdan publicly rebuked Disney harder than anyone and slammed Lucas Film for the treatment of "Solo", and he's invited.

That's huge.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Huh, me and George Lucas have something in common. Not going to see Rise of Shitwalker.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
If that's genuinely from the latest film then that's actually convinced me not to see it at the cinema. I wasn't going to after TLJ but was wavering recently.
Those are Disney actors for the new Star Wars ride.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
If that's genuinely from the latest film then that's actually convinced me not to see it at the cinema. I wasn't going to after TLJ but was wavering recently.
you can see "Jake from State Farm" in the background. so probably not real ;p