Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
Why in the world would they do a Rose Tico series?

Exactly what fanbase do they think that character serves? lol.

That's probably the only series that will actually get made.

I'm sooooo glad a Rose Tico show is being made, she's an important character, TICO: A Star Wars Story.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Jive Turkey

Karen
Kicked, but Disney is deciding between Darth Vader, Maul, and Rose Tico for a Disney+ series.

Don't be surprised if Rose Tico gets the greenlight, given the backlash from Rise. Everyone should start mentally preparing for that right now.

lol what the fuck? There's absolutely nothing compelling about the Rose character. They've just won back a little good will with the Mandalorian. Let's not squander it right away, Disney

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Worked for Wonder Woman!
DCEU will be going down in flames at the beginning of February.
rev-1-BOP-06543rv2_High_Res_JPEG.jpeg

• 3Cringe
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 6 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I thoroughly enjoy the rants about this piece of shit. Like I keep saying. If Disney had the balls to just follow the TImothy Zahn Thrawn trilogy they would LITERALLY BE PRINTING FUCKING MONEY. UNTOLD BALES OF IT.

But no.

I watched Frozen with one of my nieces the other day. Elsa's entire arc in Frozen (ignore Frozen 2 for the sake of argument) is a significantly better developed character than Rey Palpatine was in 3 movies.

Hell. JUST that song Let it Go is more character development than Rey.

• 7Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Great Review
Reactions: 9 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I thoroughly enjoy the rants about this piece of shit. Like I keep saying. If Disney had the balls to just follow the TImothy Zahn Thrawn trilogy they would LITERALLY BE PRINTING FUCKING MONEY. UNTOLD BALES OF IT.

But no.

I watched Frozen with one of my nieces the other day. Elsa's entire arc in Frozen (ignore Frozen 2 for the sake of argument) is a significantly better developed character than Rey Palpatine was in 3 movies.

Hell. JUST that song Let it Go is more character development than Rey.

But then they would have owed daddy Lucas a percent on the merchandise since those aren't Disney original characters and Lucas retains some royalties on preexisting characters.

That's what's beautiful about the toys not selling. Its poetic justice that they did everything they could to avoid giving Lucas his percent on toy sales-- to the point they had to abandon the EU and create new original Disney characters, only to end up selling absolutely no toys at all.

Lol

What's better, selling toys or not selling any toys?

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
But then they would have owed daddy Lucas a percent on the merchandise since those aren't Disney original characters and Lucas retains some royalties on preexisting characters.

That's what's beautiful about the toys not selling. Its poetic justice that they did everything they could to avoid giving Lucas his percent on toy sales-- only to end up selling absolutely no toys at all.

Lol

What's better, selling toys or not selling any toys.

Its interesting that his entire legacy is those licensing rights, he would have made fuck all from the first 3 films had he not put them in his deal, and they laughed at him when he had them write it in during the re-fi while making Empire when it was over budget.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
and they laughed at him when he had them write it in during the re-fi while making Empire when it was over budget.

Legend has it a bead of sweat still forms upon his forehead when reflecting on that moment.

Whoo that was close! *Lucas laugh*

*saunters off with billions*

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user