Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
when did han, luke, leia and crew switch galaxies?
When you can travel across the galaxy and back in less than 18 hours and it's been 2 years since the last one you can't be sure what galaxy this shit is taking place in now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
When you can travel across the galaxy and back in less than 18 hours and it's been 2 years since the last one you can't be sure what galaxy this shit is taking place in now.
very true, but none of the planets they have been to in any of the films take place in a different galaxy. The Outer Rim is the furthest before entering the Wild Space and the Unknown Regions.

Fucker

Log Wizard
very true, but none of the planets they have been to in any of the films take place in a different galaxy. The Outer Rim is the furthest before entering the Wild Space and the Unknown Regions.

How far away is Star Wars from Star Trek?

DP902kOX4AAIJeL.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
i dont have time to sort out your fortune cookie posts, what galaxy are these films taking place in and what entity runs them?

You're a good sport. Malakriss beat me to it.

That is what George was good at. World building-- establishing an attractive and somewhat plausible backdrop that is going to highlight and enhance the events that you want to take place in your story.

Scale.

Size.

That which defines galaxy... To have a galaxy, you need... a galaxy.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Rumor that Ezra Bridger shows up in the last act of the movie. Which could go back to the stuff about Filoni helping out.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I would rather them save Filoni's stuff for something that could actually be good rather than waste quality characters and material on a shitshow.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Last edited:
  • 1Barf

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Among urban youth-- In that category last year they sold 1 box of toys, this year they might sell a whole 2 boxes, and now they're telling me even a 3rd Finn kiddie might pick up an additional toyset.
WOW!

Its gonna be a big fiscal year for the mouse. All 3 kids are going to liquidate their foodstamps to get the latest undeveloped shitstain story characters.

Just what Iger ordered. Nevermind all that science about how young African-American kids don't prefer to play with or want to own ebony toys.

Last edited:

Fadaar

That guy
Rumor that Ezra Bridger shows up in the last act of the movie. Which could go back to the stuff about Filoni helping out.

What would actually be a real kicker and sure to ruffle a LOT of feathers would be Ezra and Thrawn showing up together and on somewhat friendly terms.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I came into the Movie forum for the first time in a year or more and clicked this thread to see if there was any hope of redemption for SW. Not only is the answer a resounding "no" but you're also trying to fuck up my beloved EU!

Hands off Thrawn!!!

• 1Worf

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I came into the Movie forum for the first time in a year or more and clicked this thread to see if there was any hope of redemption for SW. Not only is the answer a resounding "no" but you're also trying to fuck up my beloved EU!

Hands off Thrawn!!!

Thrawn isn't EU, he's canon. They can do whatever they want to him.