Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Jive Turkey

Karen
If someone posted a leak, or actual script snippet, or discussed what happened in the last episode of the Mandalorian that would be a spoiler.

If someone just hypothesizes, or said he overheard at the local comicon, that baby Yoda will forge a doomsaber and rape the Mando blacksmith with it, that's not a spoiler.

There's a difference between a show that is playing now, and one that has yet to be released.

People are posting supposed leaks. The Falcon thing, for example.

And there's no real way to tell what's a real leak and what's a fake one. If someone posted a supposed but unconfirmed leak that baby yoda tears someone apart with the force, then it really happened 3 episodes later, it would've been cooler not to have known anything at all. Thats all I'm saying

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
People are posting supposed leaks. The Falcon thing, for example.

And there's no real way to tell what's a real leak and what's a fake one. If someone posted a supposed but unconfirmed leak that baby yoda tears someone apart with the force, then it really happened 3 episodes later, it would've been cooler not to have known anything at all. Thats all I'm saying

If the falcon thing is an actual leak, then thank God I found out about it now lol.

In regards to a "leak", use judgement I say. If it comes from some semi-authoritative source like a lost transcript, or the ruminations of someone actually connected to the movie, then treat it as a leak. If it's just rumor/conjecture, or unsubstantiated claims from one of JJ Abrams escaped molestation victims, it's not a leak.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
In regards to a "leak", use judgement I say. If it comes from some semi-authoritative source like a lost transcript, or the ruminations of someone actually connected to the movie, then treat it as a leak. If it's just rumor/conjecture, or unsubstantiated claims from one of JJ Abrams escaped molestation victims, it's not a leak.

Legit question : how do you find that out WITHOUT having already read it?

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
I guess it's time to give it the GoT treatment and split this thread into two, one for normal people, and one for those pounding F5 cause they can't help themselves from avoiding spoilers in a thread on the internet.

Finn dumps Rose and hooks up with Jannah.

finn-and-jannah.jpg

Rise of the Sith!

armyofdestroyers.jpg

He dead.

c3po.jpg

Rey becomes the Empress, has sexy time with Kylo, travels back in time to give birth to twins Palpatine and Snoke, the end.
Or is it? new prequel trilogy will be announced shortly after.
Keep this in spoilers around the web.

reyemporess.jpg

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You're being a gigantic faggot. The custom has always been spoilers before release.
2 weeks ago i was posting the same rumors, nobody gave a fuck, now that it looks like some of them may have validity to them, people are losing their shit. yet they are still just rumors until a finished copy is released. to my knowledge they are still working on this mess. i am an asshole, not a dick. if there are legit spoilers or leaks, then i will use the tags.

• 1Picard

iannis

Musty Nester
I guess it's time to give it the GoT treatment and split this thread into two, one for normal people, and one for those pounding F5 cause they can't help themselves from avoiding spoilers in a thread on the internet.

Finn dumps Rose and hooks up with Jannah.

View attachment 234779
Rise of the Sith!

View attachment 234778
He dead.

View attachment 234777

Rey becomes the Empress, has sexy time with Kylo, travels back in time to give birth to twins Palpatine and Snoke, the end.
Or is it? new prequel trilogy will be announced shortly after.
Keep this in spoilers around the web.

View attachment 234776

Well at least Finn has a redemption arc. Rose is obviously the wrong kind of crazy. He needs to get the fuck away from her before he gets his dick chopped off. That black chick looks alright tho.

• 1Like

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
2 weeks ago i was posting the same rumors, nobody gave a fuck, now that it looks like some of them may have validity to them, people are losing their shit. yet they are still just rumors until a finished copy is released. to my knowledge they are still working on this mess. i am an asshole, not a dick. if there are legit spoilers or leaks, then i will use the tags.
I don't give a shit about spoilers either way, doesn't matter to me. But the dude is being a turbo faggot with his "pssh who even cares it's star wars amirite?" routine. Posting those rumors or leaks in another thread, the convention was always to use spoiler tags. And just the age old convention of not being a cunt who spoils things for people who actually care about that. There's no reason not to use the tags except to just be an asshole for the sake of being an asshole.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider

Hey, you, not you, you over there the cunt complaining to using spoiler tags, stop looking in spoiler tags.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
I don't give a shit about spoilers either way, doesn't matter to me. But the dude is being a turbo faggot with his "pssh who even cares it's star wars amirite?" routine. Posting those rumors or leaks in another thread, the convention was always to use spoiler tags. And just the age old convention of not being a cunt who spoils things for people who actually care about that. There's no reason not to use the tags except to just be an asshole for the sake of being an asshole.

Except for the fact that a) it's unconfirmed rumors and b) the convention has been broken by the entire fucking internet.

Your appeal to tradition flies in the face of what's happening all over the internet in regards to this shit show of a story.

The story about the fiasco of Star Wars is more entertaining than the movie itself.

Sorry we're not talking about hey guys, do you think Rey's final light saber will be pink!

What a bunch of gigantic pusslords.

• 1Garbage

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Jive and Chaos aren't wrong, if you guys were posting unspoilered leaks like these in the GoT thread you'd have been infracted/shawed in a heartbeat. You're a bunch of butthurt douchebags trying to ruin it for anyone who might still enjoy the movies.

Good. Fuck Star Wars.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 6 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i look at it as "lolz, hey guys look at the dumb shit star wars might be doing this week" as opposed to "hurr durr, let me ruin the ending with these unconfirmed rumors told by a guy in a helmet with a puppet squirrel he callls 'Harvey' "

seriously, this is the source of what Jive Turkey is flipping out over.
240px-Overlorddvdlogo.jpg

• 1Worf

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
there's some serious ass-burgers going on in this thread.

if your post starts with "hey, i bet ______ happens" then your fine.

if your post starts with "supposedly some leaks came out that say _____ happens" then put it in a spoiler tag.

there are some really dumb arguments trying to support either side but that's what the board rules come down to. common wisdom would suggest that once a movie or show is released, stay out of the thread unless you've seen it or don't care about spoilers. you can make up whatever imaginary deadline in your head that justifies you spoiling a movie a month in advance, but that goes against the rules of the board.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users