Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Jive Turkey

Karen
seriously, this is the source of what Jive Turkey is flipping out over.

Show me where I flipped out. Telling someone they're acting like a gross cunt in a way they would never act in real life because they're a super cool internet edgelord isn't flipping out. And I only called him that after he made a big deal about calmly asking for spoilers.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Show me where I flipped out. Telling someone they're acting like a gross cunt in a way they would never act in real life because they're a super cool internet edgelord isn't flipping out. And I only called him that after he made a big deal about calmly asking for spoilers.
i'm just giving context, you notice i am not copy pasting the script here which has now leaked, i havent even looked for it even though copies are out there now. i am just posting the lolzworthy stuff that people like this helmet guy who names himself doomcock is saying is rumored to happen. in other words, dont sweat it. i am not trying to ruin shit for people.

Jive Turkey

Karen
i'm just giving context, you notice i am not copy pasting the script here which has now leaked, i havent even looked for it even though copies are out there now. i am just posting the lolzworthy stuff that people like this helmet guy who names himself doomcock is saying is rumored to happen. in other words, dont sweat it. i am not trying to ruin shit for people.

Fair enough, man. This whole thing blew up a lot more than I thought it would anyway

Quaid

Trump's Staff

Look at this fucking bitch.

'Show me where I flipped out'? You asked for spoiler tags calmly, someone refuted your request calmly, and you called their opinion retarded. Then else someone refuted you less calmly, and you also called them retarded.

Then you proceeded to sperg out for the next 36 fucking hours while playing the victim and throwing 16 year old faggot Twitter insults at everyone who crossed you.

When fucking chaos and Izo agree with your opinions it’s time to give your head a damn shake.

Get the fuck out of here.

Jive Turkey

Karen
Look at this fucking bitch.

'Show me where I flipped out'? You asked for spoiler tags calmly, someone refuted your request calmly, and you called their opinion retarded. Then else someone refuted you less calmly, and you also called them retarded.

Then you proceeded to sperg out for the next 36 fucking hours while playing the victim and throwing 16 year old faggot Twitter insults at everyone who crossed you.

When fucking chaos and Izo agree with your opinions it’s time to give your head a damn shake.

Get the fuck out of here.

Shut your fat head.
Ya, I told the dumbass that replied with
"If a movie's merits only exist within the realm of you not having seen or heard of the ending before then it's a dogshit movie."
that it was a retarded thing to say because it objectively is. Is it the word retarded that made you think I was flipping out? And I'm being called sensitive? lol crawl back in your hole, fucko

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Shut your fat head.
"If a movie's merits only exist within the realm of you not having seen or heard of the ending before then it's a dogshit movie."
that it was a retarded thing to say because it objectively is. Is it the word retarded that made you think I was flipping out? And I'm being called sensitive? lol crawl back in your hole, fucko

>don’t call me names mean internet nerds
>initiates the name calling

petulant child

Jive Turkey

Karen
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Does that say anything about not calling me names? Or does it illustrate how people reacted irrationally to a simple request? Fuck you're retarded.
If you've got any good names to call me, bring them on. You don't. Now fuck off

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Does that say anything about not calling me names? Or does it illustrate how people reacted irrationally to a simple request? Fuck you're retarded.

Are you guys seriously this fucking retarded? This is why people can't stand scorned nerds. You're insufferable

Oh yah bud people reacted to you 'irrationally' because you made a 'simple request'. Not a single disparaging word was said to you before this menses-laden goop dribbled from your cockhole. Then you shit up the thread playing victim for over a day. Are you unaware that there’s a written record of the entire interaction?

Fucking joke.

Jive Turkey

Karen
Are you guys seriously this fucking retarded? This is why people can't stand scorned nerds. You're insufferable

Oh yah bud people reacted to you 'irrationally' because you made a 'simple request'. Not a single disparaging word was said to you before this menses-laden goop dribbled from your cockhole. Then you shit up the thread playing victim for over a day. Are you unaware that there’s a written record of the entire interaction?

Fucking joke.

That was in response to some fucking waterhead saying "Don't read the fucking thread if you're going to see the movie on release" you insincere shitstain. You've got nothing. Time to crawl back up your mothers twat and leave the world in peace

Quaid

Trump's Staff
That was in response to some fucking waterhead saying "Don't read the fucking thread if you're going to see the movie on release" you insincere shitstain.

Oh yah. Definitely a vile and personal attack. Absolutely worth the string of insults you lobbed at him in response and the ensuing multi-day meltdown you had (*are having).

Definitely not being over sensitive. Totally justified behaviour.

Will definitely put critical information in spoilers going forward.

heard a leak this movie is shit

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Jive Turkey

Karen
Oh yah. Definitely a vile and personal attack. Absolutely worth the string of insults you lobbed at him in response and the ensuing multi-day meltdown you had.

Definitely not being over sensitive. Totally justified behaviour.

Will definitely put critical information in spoilers going forward.

heard a leak this movie is shit

Have I lavished you with enough attention yet?

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
hey... could you guys hate fuck each other somewhere else please? it's starting to get messy in here.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
i look at it as "lolz, hey guys look at the dumb shit star wars might be doing this week" as opposed to "hurr durr, let me ruin the ending with these unconfirmed rumors told by a guy in a helmet with a puppet squirrel he callls 'Harvey' "

seriously, this is the source of what Jive Turkey is flipping out over.
240px-Overlorddvdlogo.jpg
I cant even keep up with the dumb shit star wars might be this week. The idea that they were still doing reshoots like last week is completely fucking mind bottling.

But, still, none of that had anything to do with this. Yeah sure, fuck star wars and Kennedy and Disney and Abrams and Johnson and whatever else. Has nothing to do with edgelords refusing to spoiler tag leaks and shit for the people, fellow board contributors who arent the people raping their childhoods, that actually care about that shit.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Shut your fat head.

I hope you don't have access to a clock tower and a rifle.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Did they manage to finalize the theater cut for this movie yet?

I already saw ads for this shit show yesterday during an NFL game.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Did they manage to finalize the theater cut for this movie yet?

I already saw ads for this shit show yesterday during an NFL game.
they had to admit reshoots were still going as of this past sunday due to Finn leaving the script for house keeping to sell on ebay. its a good bet that they are still working on this.