StarCraft 2

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Haven't followed SC2 in years but I was huge into it around launch and then first expac. Sad, especially since he's so young

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Lot of balance complaints these days, mostly focused on free units or energy spawned units and Zerg.

Here's a story how blizz listens to feedback (Disclaimer: one swear word)

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
All the co-op commanders are free to play right now. They're up to 18? commanders now plus several new maps if you haven't played in a while. Matchmaking queues are pretty quick too.

Malakriss

• All Co-op Commanders are free to play until Thursday, April 2 PT—with NO limitation on leveling.
  • Everyone gets 100% Co-op bonus XP through Thursday, April 16 PT.
  • After the event, you will keep all of the achievements you’ve earned. Commanders you do not own will drop back down to level 5.
  • If you decide you like certain Commanders and buy them later, your previously earned levels will be restored.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I played SC 2 when it came out, was not thrilled with it and never got the campaign expansions. The store is very confusing now. I get all the co op commanders and the nova covert opts additions. But I don't see any clear purchase for expacs. (I was trying to check price) Is the basic campaign to the end of the story included now? The "SC 2 Campaign collection" seems kinda ambigious on the store page on what it actually includes. Certainly not dropping $30 to finish single player campaign.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

avilo was banned from Cheesadelphia (organizers who did it said they usually follow Blizzard's ban list but in this case more immediate action was required).

Rapid also had multiple accusers and he was removed from BSL.

Important to note that the "Grant" accused is from the DOTA scene, different from the SC2 Grant. Plenty of other people having stories come out.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
On a whim pissed off at my usual games, redownloaded SC 2 trying to answer my aforementioned question of what do I need precisely to finish the campaign story without extra horsehit.

On a coincidence I guess today is the 10 year anniversary and a sale. Still deciding if I want to pay $15 in jew gold. It appears I never even finished zerg campaign or it didnt save. $15 even on sale seems like a fair bit just to finish protoss. Guess it will have the ghost missions, not sure if those are fun or just aggravating.

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
Man if you didn't make it through the zerg campaign, the protoss campaign while kinda neat takes the story into even further levels of ridiculousness. I legit regret I gave those fucks money.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Malakriss

10th anniversary added a whole new category of unnecessary extra horseshit achievements too.