StarCraft 2

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Damn look how good I am. Making maps & getting on blizzards website. I'm such a boss.

Talking to Disp about the map pools and he had this to say:

"Disp: you're obviously the most popular sc2 player on RR and IRL so it makes sense why they listen to you."

Pretty much agree with him.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Damn look how good I am. Making maps & getting on blizzards website. I'm such a boss.

Talking to Disp about the map pools and he had this to say:

"Disp: you're obviously the most popular sc2 player on RR and IRL so it makes sense why they listen to you."

Pretty much agree with him.
Disp is drinking man... careful believing him

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
You know shit's bad when ESV.tv started doing LoL tournaments instead
frown.png

frown.png

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think ESV will be back closer to HotS, I know they are still creating new maps just since nobody is picking anything up they haven't been giving a shit recently.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
It was the only tournament to have new maps, which made it really interesting to watch, it was also starting at midnight my time, so it was something to fall asleep to.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Just played a Zerg who was top 50 GM last season of HOTS and lost, pretty handedly, but not as badly as I would think. Still need to work on a few kinks in my play. For some reason I stop SCV production at like 55 every game and I need to realistically make 10-12 more. I also fucked my build up so my upgrades were way late. 2-1 bio/0-0 tanks vs 3-3 Ultra/Ling isn't a good thing -_-

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
[/QUOTE]
Heart says Grubby will get into code S, head says Tenks will be a decent player before that happens. We shall see in 12 hours.

Tenks

I feel like he may make the wild card. If I had to pick the auto placers I'd say First and Symbol. But even making the wild card I feel is a long shot.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Three korean zergs make toss life hard. With the long break over the Christmas, it makes these groups pain to predict, because if somebody was grinding 50 games a day, they can suddenly own their their group out of nowhere. Grubby has been practicing at the FXO house for like a week or so, so maybe he can also surprise and he is one of the few people who somehow always step their game up when it matters, not like others who usually start throwing games away when they get ahead in important matches vs koreans.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, I'm hoping Grubby gets into Code S. The guy is just so much fun to watch and his passion for the game makes it even more enjoyable. I don't think he stands that great of a chance unless he brings 110%. DRG, Symbol, Bbyong & First all could easily compete for top 3. Losira use to be so great but I haven't seen him play, or heard about him at all for that matter since his loss to NesTea, but I suppose you can never really count him out either. I hope Grubby doesn't bottom out of the group at the very least.

If I had to bet I'd say: 1st - Symbol, 2nd - Bbyong, 3rd - First, with DRG, Losira & Grubby not qualifying.

Flank_sl

shitlord
Grubby in GSL at same time as EGTL play proleague, and I dont have good enough internet to run two streams at the same time
frown.png

Tenks

KR meta is so different than EU/NA they're almost playing a different game. Anyone who thought Grubby would advance to Code S was just blind fanboying.

Stupid me thinking a Zerg wouldn't advance.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Wow, looks like I was almost spot on with my predictions for once, as in, I said this is a crapshoot and people with no results can own the group:p

Tomorrow Hero should advance, with the second spot probably going to Byul, but both Bomber and Genius have the experience to get through and pvp can get weird. sOs and Byun would really surprise me, but Losira did the same today, so ...

Tenks

Eh? I'd argue the three that advanced are probably the three most decorated players.

Tomorrows group is harder to predict than this one. From what I understand Bomber is a practice monster so I think the break would benefit him. Byul is Zerg so he'll at least get wild card. So I'm going with: Bomber, Byul, Genius.

Yep Genius. Never count that dude out.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
What the hell is wrong with me. If there are at least 3 zergs in the group might as well just assume they will all advance, I mean, between being imbalanced and having a map pool that favors zerg why not root for them always.

Group D: Byul, Bomber & HerO. (I could see sOs in place of Bomber though but I'm a huge bomber fanboy, so gotta root for him)

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
top 5 esports pictures from TL:
Dustin Browder and Mike Morhaime react to a disconnect during the StarTale vs. Prime IPTL finals
top5a.jpg
MarineKing lets out his excitement at clinching the IPTL finals for Prime at IPL4
top5b.jpg
viOlet, Leenock, and Polt pose with their trophies after the conclusion of the IPL5 championship match
top5c.jpg
HerO celebrates his victory at NASL4 after defeating viOlet in the sixth game
top5d.jpg
NASL producer Morgan carries StephanO backstage following his NASL3 championship victory
top5e.jpg