Starfield - Fallout fallout that isn't ES6

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Supposedly it's from mining asteroids. Or just accidentally blowing them up in ship battles. You should be able to delete them with the console by clicking them and typing markfordelete but I'm not sure if that's one of the commands that will flag your save as [modded]. Mostly that just disable achievements, but it's annoying because it also creates a separate character in your savegames. If you don't want that, be aware that some console commands persist even if you load a savegame from before you used it. I used tcl once to see if something was bugged or just inaccessible until later and it flagged every save I made from that point on even though I reloaded the save where I actually used it. It doesn't stop until you close and relaunch the game.
Thanks, I'll have to try that when I get home. I could care less about steam achievements. Only have maybe 3 or 4 to delete, and I'm sure it came from me harvesting resources from an asteroid field.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Can you pick up a quest or job that walks you through how to set up an outpost or whatever? If you can automate resource collection where do they end up? Do I have to physically pick it up or can be sent to a central location?
Not really no. Outposts have no tutorial or really even any documentation. I'd say the best bet is to watch a YT video, but 99% of those will just be about how to exploit outposts to level to 100 or whatever in an hour or less. You can watch them for basic info though, like what you need to buy at a store before heading out, what planets/moons are good for the first outpost, and how to find a spot where three biomes converge to have at least Al/Fe/He-3 available to extract. From there you can do whatever you want.

Worth noting that outposts are basically only useful for three things -- getting enough resources for the huge delivery jobs, having a landing pad with a ship builder, and building more outposts. It's mostly a self-contained system that has little to no benefit in the rest of the game (aside from cheesing it for retarded amounts of xp and credits).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Just getting started, screwing around New Atlantis with a couple local quests I picked up from the UC security guy and the jobs terminal. Also playing around with research and crafting. I kinda want to start off focusing on collecting and building stuff before I go guns blazing. Can you pick up a quest or job that walks you through how to set up an outpost or whatever? If you can automate resource collection where do they end up? Do I have to physically pick it up or can be sent to a central location?
Found this video helpful the other day, and it's not annoying like so many gaming channels. Ymmv

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Was kinda hoping it would be a little like Dyson Sphere Program where I could set something up on various planets/moons that would help grow my budding empire/business/whatever the fuck.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

But for 99% of games that aren't BG3, the fact that you CAN pursue a same-sex romance or you CAN specify pronouns different from your body type at character creation has no negative impact on you if you choose not to utilize those options. It's like being mad because a game has too many character classes when you only want to play 1 or 2.

Dumb analogy and it's obvious you don't understand the whole point of queer theory is to normalize everything considered ab normal e.g. New trendy genders and everything associated, as well as deviancy and degeneracy. Which is why there is a concerted effort to push it on kids

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Blackmailed the Cydonia governor for being the piece of shit he is and Adreja the thief didnt like that.

Amazing logic.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Isn't that a constellation person. Haven't met her yet. I know anytime I shoot someone or accidentally steal something, Sarah gets pissed.
Yeah.

Sarah I get, but Adreja is literally described as a thief, its one of her perks and so far shes pretty morally ambiguous in her dialogue. She shouldnt dislike you blackmailing a governor who did something bad.

• 1Worf

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Yeah.

Sarah I get, but Adreja is literally described as a thief, its one of her perks and so far shes pretty morally ambiguous in her dialogue. She shouldnt dislike you blackmailing a governor who did something bad.
How many total constellation people do you get for your crew eventually?

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You can have 4 of them.
Well...4 people and 1 robot.

2023-09-16 13.17.24 www.ign.com 0af82cb518e8.png

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Yeah.

lol look at this guy thinking women getting pissed at you has to make any semblance of sense

• 1Worf

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Well...4 people and 1 robot.

Ok just need to find Mexican lady and go talk to Berret again. Need to take one of those larger ships I've stolen, mod it and get it up and running as my capital ship to hold the crew. Sam apparently is back on a planet but his daughter is abandoned on the ship. Going to get a arrested by the UC for human trafficking.

• 1Worf

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Not really no. Outposts have no tutorial or really even any documentation. I'd say the best bet is to watch a YT video, but 99% of those will just be about how to exploit outposts to level to 100 or whatever in an hour or less.
This is all I mostly get as Starfield recommendations on Youtube. It's like 90% level up quick/exploits and 10% actual useful information.

sukik

I just finished the Crimson Fleet quest line. Its definitely my favorite thus far, followed by UC vanguard. Putting a point into stealth made finishing the stealth part pretty easy. I just have Ryujin left for the main faction arcs.

Thanks for whoever recommended Simeon. I've run around with the Constellation companions so much I'm sick of them.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I just finished the Crimson Fleet quest line. Its definitely my favorite thus far, followed by UC vanguard. Putting a point into stealth made finishing the stealth part pretty easy. I just have Ryujin left for the main faction arcs.

Thanks for whoever recommended Simeon. I've run around with the Constellation companions so much I'm sick of them.
I likes rolling with betty howser the most. There is something so endearing about an older woman who was already sick of your shit before you were even born.

Adrienne_Barbeau.jpg

sukik

I likes rolling with betty howser the most. There is something so endearing about an older woman who was already sick of your shit before you were even born.

Does she care about the occasional theft? My biggest complaint about the main companions with with questlines
is that they're all morally good. Where's the moral diversity! Andreja looked promising, but she's as morally good as thw rest. For a cultist psycho anyway.

Cybsled

Out of the 4, Barret seems to be mostly cool with stuff the other 3 get in a bunch over. Like if you steal something, he says "yoink!" lol

Although even Barret instantly turns lawful good for certain things like the other 3