Stargate: Origins

joz123

Potato del Grande
They will prolly pull a Continuum and say Baal time traveled back to before the gates existed on Earth or some shit.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Looks really bad. At this point they need to just stop making anything Stargate unless they get bought out from Disney or something.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I imagined that trailer with no Stargate elements whatsoever and tried to guess the genre of the actors / their acting. 2000s parody romantic comedy?

spronk

FPS noob
lol wtf don't you pick your youtube still frame, who the fuck chose that tranny in blue makeup to be the shot

spronk

FPS noob
first three episodes are up

1518697193-111.jpg

^ thats a real screenshot. witness the glory of the $50 paper machie set

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
First Three Episodes Reaction Thread
I have to say I didn't really like it. It looked like it was very low budget, and the dialogue was really bad in my opinion. I feel like there was a sense or feeling of fun to it that was something to like, that probably can overcome all of that.

But what really bothers me is the complete lack of faithfulness to established continuity. Opening the Stargate and knowing the seventh symbol in the 30s completely destroys what's been established in both the movie and show.
Yeah, it felt too much like fanfic to me. The story, even if you can ignore the canon changes, is pretty meh so far.
Not a good sign that I find Catherine extremely irritating in this series...
I really did not enjoy this at all. Canon ruined even though they said it would be canon? The story was beyond average. Honestly I would have preferred a comedy skit with david hewlett as rodney with Richard dean anderson or something.

Even stargate infinity was more enjoyable to watch than this.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Those trailers looks god awful. Who are they making this for? Is it normal to cast soyboys in action hero roles now?

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Those trailers looks god awful. Who are they making this for? Is it normal to cast soyboys in action hero roles now?
Soyboys can't handle watching real men on the screen. So in order to appeal to the wider market they must remove all of the toxic masculinity in order to tap into the 50% female market place + the 1% soy market place.

We all know 51% is greater than 50%!

joz123

Potato del Grande
first three episodes are up

1518697193-111.jpg

^ thats a real screenshot. witness the glory of the $50 paper machie set
Is that a painting of the desert on the back wall? Holy shit that is terrible.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dalven

Saor Alba
<Donor>
Christ that looks terrible. How can they make something that looks worse than SG1 20 years later? Has to be a rights thing.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This looks like a High School production. I have seen parade floats that had better detail than that picture has.

I will not watch this at all. I really enjoyed the Stargate Universe and the idea behind it. This is not that universe.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
It's so sad how far this IP has fallen. It's always been one of my favorites.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user