Stargate: Origins

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
The last re-watch I did was how funny it went from Showtime full frontal nudity and F bombs for like one season then SciFi channel kicks in and it is a totally different show. And how little that all matters bc SG-1 was just overall great.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

I wonder if they saw the writing on the wall regarding Showtime and figured making something more syndication friendly was a better long term solution.

It always did feel sort of out of place, it was like "we're on Showtime, we need tits and swearing!", then they realized they didn't lol

Goatface

really nothing new, but his script for new series is basically the same as his pitch for 2011 dvd movie with the world knowing about the stargate.

think it is mostly a bad idea, as no show could do the scale that kind of knowledge would change the world.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

If they went that route, it lets them set the show on Earth and have new things to explore in terms of story. When you think about it, SG1 has mostly been humanity sending its best out into the cosmos. What happens when the worst of mankind gets involved (besides the Senator Kinsey stuff lol)?

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
stargate was really stretching credulity with a starship, a space colony, and all the stargate teams all somehow managed by a single small government program.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I just want to know more about the Furlings God damnit

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users