Stargirl

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I'll be happy to be wrong but I'm making a bold prediction right now that the don't have them on the team. The show is called Stargirl, it feels like having an "A" lister would defeat the whole point.

I'm kinda in this boat too. Notice she didn't apparently snag the helm of Nabu (i.e. Fate). I also think them throwing a speedster and GL onto the group wouldn't work. I don't remember the full "old school" GL part of it and if the ring should have sought out a new owner on it's own like a Hal Jordan era ring would. And you don't become a speedster by putting on Jay Garrick's hat....

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm kinda in this boat too. Notice she didn't apparently snag the helm of Nabu (i.e. Fate). I also think them throwing a speedster and GL onto the group wouldn't work. I don't remember the full "old school" GL part of it and if the ring should have sought out a new owner on it's own like a Hal Jordan era ring would. And you don't become a speedster by putting on Jay Garrick's hat....
but why introduce them and go through the trouble of Stargirl grabbing their gear to look for the new JSA members? i think they will be in the show, but maybe not all the time and maybe not at the same time as the other big power heroes.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I'm guessing since Pat found the lantern that he will re-hide it and that will keep the membership at the four we have now for the time being.

Cunty cunderson is a comic character and a villain but one that is very unknown outside of the original Stargirl / modern JSA series

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
There will be a GL, Flash, and Green Arrow joining the JSA according to reports a couple months ago. I am pretty sure that the Green Arrow is going to be Artemis. Which was the jock chick.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I'm guessing since Pat found the lantern that he will re-hide it and that will keep the membership at the four we have now for the time being.

I can imagine it...
***Pat Finds Lantern***
Pat : I'd better put this away, there's no way the DC/CW is sinking THAT kind of cash into CGI for us....

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
So is this supposed to be in the Arrowverse?

Also, I wouldn't expect a lantern because I thought they said Diggle was going to fall into that roll somehow

Haus

<Silver Donator>

Also, I wouldn't expect a lantern because I thought they said Diggle was going to fall into that roll somehow

Just about positive this is currently NOT in the Arrowverse continuity.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

There is talks about it crossing over but Stargirl is on Earth 2. So not technically the same since they consolidated all the Arrowverse shows to Earth Prime last year.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

Cunty cunderson is a comic character and a villain but one that is very unknown outside of the original Stargirl / modern JSA series
ahh good man. i assumed they were building her up to something. kinda silly if the main antagonist of the school turned out to be just a nobody. she doesnt seem aware that she has any special abilities other than being a giant bitch.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
There will be a GL, Flash, and Green Arrow joining the JSA according to reports a couple months ago. I am pretty sure that the Green Arrow is going to be Artemis. Which was the jock chick.
sweet. more athletic girls isnt a bad thing. but can she do the salmon ladder?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
The jock chick:

The Young Justice version from Earth-16

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
ahh good man. i assumed they were building her up to something. kinda silly if the main antagonist of the school turned out to be just a nobody. she doesnt seem aware that she has any special abilities other than being a giant bitch.
I thought we've seen her do a few things in the show that hinted at powers of some sort, I could have just misread stuff though.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
This is nothing like Doom Patrol. Watchmen and Sesame Street have more in common than Doom Patrol and Stargirl

Caliane

yeah, but thats also true about wildcat, and dr. midnite. Neither had powers or supertech. They just made that up to allow them to pass on the mantel to kids with nothing special about them.

I feel like they have to throw some curve balls with villain>villain kid, hero>hero kid.
Brainwave kid probably will join team good guys.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
lots of fun, but goddamn thats some weak ass team they have. that chick is a boxer and she didnt even get any moves in there and emo kid punked out on Stargirl. wtf. oh and Courtney's booty is killing me.

• 1Like

velk

Trakanon Raider
lots of fun, but goddamn thats some weak ass team they have. that chick is a boxer and she didnt even get any moves in there and emo kid punked out on Stargirl. wtf.

Kind of goes with the territory of the lighter kid friendly tone - they are lucky they stumbled onto whimsically comical supervillains, because some random thug with a 9mm would have killed all of them with no effort ;p

• 1Like

ShakyJake

<Donor>
because some random thug with a 9mm would have killed all of them with no effort ;p
Eh, I think their suits/accessories would protect them. I'm sure Hour-Boy has some level of invulnerability.

I liked the scene where they found the dead security guard. The look on their faces made it clear they realized this is serious business.

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
"Super strength" is kinda underwhelming when he's already straining to lift a car.

• 1Like