OIP.DBYaWgwhyf1sgk4riLux3gHaG6
thats Amy Smart, the chick from Crank
BKtc.gif

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I don’t have any issues with this so far other than the fighting / effects. The wire work or whatever they’re doing to manipulate her while jumping and flipping and staff surfing is horrible.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I don’t have any issues with this so far other than the fighting / effects. The wire work or whatever they’re doing to manipulate her while jumping and flipping and staff surfing is horrible.
Really? Nothing stood out to me as particularly bad. The bus CGI was terrible, though.

And, shiver-me-timbers, have we not had an overtly gay character shoved in our face? Oh, I'm sure its coming but it's been refreshing so far.

• 1Like

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Over/under on Icicle's son ending up teaming up with her or against her?

Icicle Jr. I believe is an established DC baddie. But it makes sense that at least one of the bad guys children will turn good, so they can play out that trope as needed.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Over/under on Icicle's son ending up teaming up with her or against her?
i think they would have had that with Magician Jr, but if Icicle Jr hasnt realized that his whole family are fucked in the head by now, then he is just like them . he's probably a sociopath. and i am enjoying the fighting. although, all the Injustice society is so ridiculously overpowered compared to Stargirl, that its really kinda silly that she hasnt been killed yet. it would have been more even balanced that the IJS werent directly involved and it was just the kids in school all discovering the potential at the same time. i guess the show is too close to Harry Potter already that if they did that, Rowling would have a decent lawsuit.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
i think they would have had that with Magician Jr, but if Icicle Jr hasnt realized that his whole family are fucked in the head by now, then he is just like them . he's probably a sociopath. and i am enjoying the fighting. although, all the Injustice society is so ridiculously overpowered compared to Stargirl, that its really kinda silly that she hasnt been killed yet. it would have been more even balanced that the IJS werent directly involved and it was just the kids in school all discovering the potential at the same time. i guess the show is too close to Harry Potter already that if they did that, Rowling would have a decent lawsuit.
No, she really wouldn't. If she was stupid enough to try suing over that the past 100 years of scifi and comics would serve as prior art to destroy her own copyright protections.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I feel like this show is a comedy
and its really not a full comedy since a kid died and now the mom after losing husband and son tried leaving town then got fucking murdered as well. i mean there are some heavy things going on, but its also a CW highschool type show so it evens out.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
that was a decent episode. it was some feels in there when the projection showed the Hour Man Jr's parents last moments and he got to watch it head on.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
that was a decent episode. it was some feels in there when the projection showed the Hour Man Jr's parents last moments and he got to watch it head on.
Yeah, still enoying this. But it's gonna get real retarded if a bunch of inexperienced teenies with no inherent powers can take on the ISA and not get curb stomped.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah, still enoying this. But it's gonna get real retarded if a bunch of inexperienced teenies with no inherent powers can take on the ISA and not get curb stomped.
I know, i keep hoping the parents stay out of it for a while and the JSA just deals with the kids of the ISA. Looks like Mindwave jr is taking dad`s place. I wonder if cunty cunterson has powers too. The chick who hates everyone.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
This show has far exceeded my expectations. One of the shows I really look forward to each week. I may come back to eat these words later but right now I think they need a 'monster of the week' episode thrown in to let the kids exercise and develop their abilities.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This show has far exceeded my expectations. One of the shows I really look forward to each week. I may come back to eat these words later but right now I think they need a 'monster of the week' episode thrown in to let the kids exercise and develop their abilities.
i dunno if we are at that point, it looks like they will be forming the JSA for most of the season. i imagine they will be "ready" when they have their Flash and Green Lantern. both are extremely OP. i mean they will be ready to fight the ISA.

Xerge

<Donor>
This show is biting off more than it can chew. Which is great, just don't know if it'll hold up long term. Cautiously enjoying it so far.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
The only bad thing about this show is the wait until the next episode.

• 1Like

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
i dunno if we are at that point, it looks like they will be forming the JSA for most of the season. i imagine they will be "ready" when they have their Flash and Green Lantern. both are extremely OP. i mean they will be ready to fight the ISA.

I'll be happy to be wrong but I'm making a bold prediction right now that the don't have them on the team. The show is called Stargirl, it feels like having an "A" lister would defeat the whole point.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'll be happy to be wrong but I'm making a bold prediction right now that the don't have them on the team. The show is called Stargirl, it feels like having an "A" lister would defeat the whole point.
Yeah. That sounds likely. Maybe they just give a taste of those guys. It does seem odd that they tease them for this show though. Did they also have Mr and Mrs falcon too?