Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I played the original Y's for the Sega Mastersystem and it was fucking awesome. Then the first one on SNES (in US) was pretty tight too. The other ones I've played have sucked or I just didn't play the right ones.

Wuwei_sl

shitlord
If you are talking about historically lowest prices, I think Scribblenauts was in a humble bundle not too long ago, not that it helps Troll though.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Wish the Rocksmith DLC would go back on sale. Didn't catch it last time and am thinking about picking up the main game for birthday in February.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
Wish the Rocksmith DLC would go back on sale. Didn't catch it last time and am thinking about picking up the main game for birthday in February.
It's 50% the entire sale. The new DLC for 2014 isn't going to go on this time, and wasn't last sale either, but as long as you own Rocksmith all the original content for it is 50% and will work in 2014

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
It's 50% the entire sale. The new DLC for 2014 isn't going to go on this time, and wasn't last sale either, but as long as you own Rocksmith all the original content for it is 50% and will work in 2014
Oh you're the man, didn't even realize it was the previous versions. So yeah they're all 50%, I can just grab a bunch and import them in to 2014 and everything will be golden (except for my guitar skills, that is)?

*edit: Nevermind I see what you're saying. I have to own the original version 1st, oh well, maybe later.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
Oh you're the man, didn't even realize it was the previous versions. So yeah they're all 50%, I can just grab a bunch and import them in to 2014 and everything will be golden (except for my guitar skills, that is)?

*edit: Nevermind I see what you're saying. I have to own the original version 1st, oh well, maybe later.
Yeah, due to the way Steam handles DLC they can't tag it for 2 seperate games so the only way to buy original DLC is to own the original game. Once you do though you can buy the dlc and it will work in either game + have all the added features when used in 2014

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
just bought Max Payne 3 on steam today. Sale for 5 euro, so why not? Downloaded the 30 gigs, started it, and I need to activate it again? On the rockstar social club? What the hell for? I have the damn serial code, I launched it through steam. I did not pirate the damn thing!

The rockstar privacy statement then reads like a novel G.Orwell would write after a nightmare, and Rockstar calling themselves the Company all the time makes me think of them as the CIA. Had to alt tab out of the game, because once you launch it without accepting the social club, there is no exit. I didn't join the social club for GTA 5 online, so why do I have to for Max Payne 3?

Shouldn't have to crack games I bought to avoid those crap social stores. Should have just pirated it from the start I guess. Lesson learned?

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, that RockStar games club bullshit is pretty annoying, especially considering Max Payne 3 isn't even that great.

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone want a free X-Com Enemy Unknown steam code? First person to PM me gets it.

Edit

Sutekh got it

Caliane

Sacrifice.. up for vote at 80%off.
its ALREADY 75% off. haha. $2.49 vs $2.00

vote for the werewolf game, try to get them some money.

buy sacrifice anyway.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Haven't played Brothers but everything i have heard is positive, it made alot of peoples top for the year

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Brothers - A tale of two sons looks interesting, anyone played it?
TotalBiscuit called it his all time favorite game, dethroning the original Deus Ex. Not tried it myself, but his praises for it were fairly extreme. Apparently a point and click adventure, about 3 hours long, but with fantastic characters and character development. He rated it so high because he never "cared" so much about any characters in any video game as he did in that game.

Skip to the 25 minute mark to see his opinions on it.

Caliane

yeah. only heard good things about brothers.

Also, seriously people, Sacrifice won the vote? fucking idiots...