Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Nope, but I didn't really think a trainer would do the job anyway. I did dig around in the savegame with a hex editor, but even using a diff on a before/after set of saves where I forced a level lock I was still unable to find the correct data to change. Then I decided I really didn't like the game enough to put any more effort into fixing it.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
How's Tomb Raider? Heard the reboot is quite nice but how is it on PC? What about the thousands of DLC, worth it? Looks like fucking useless shit most of it, besides one that looks like content, maybe just buy that, or don't buy that either?

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I never played any of the DLCs and I played it on xbox quite a long time ago but the combat started off really enjoyable but then just gets extremely repetitive. The main story and a lot of the side quests are pretty boring as well. Also, at least on xbox there was always a ton of glitches in the game, either quests bugging out and not being able to complete them or armor/weapons getting stuck in your inventory and not being able to sell/put them in your bank. As for me, I had fun for about 10 hours into the game before it just got too repetitive/boring/glitchy before I eventually gave up on it. I still have yet to actually beat the main quest now that I think about it...
I actually finished Amalur and found it rather fun, it has the single player MMORPURGER syndrome, which is both good and bad. The combat is the best thing I'd say, but if you don't respec every few levels into different weapons, you will get bored, but sometimes all you need is to bash enemies' head in to have fun and the game scratches that itch perfectly. Then you have all the exploration stuff and factions, which sometimes have pretty good stories, House of Ballads stands out here and the central theme of fate hasn't been done often in games, so it ain't bad for the price.

Borderlands 2 GOTY needs some additional DLC to make it the best or is the GOTY enough ? it seems like the psycho pack and levels 61-70 are missing, but I'm not going to play through on another character and I found the later levels to not be much fun with the amount of HP all the enemies have.

spronk

FPS noob
pc tomb raider is amazing, graphics are gorgeous. dlcs are all utter crap since nobody plays multiplayer on it and 99% of them are MP or dumb costumes/guns - game is pretty easy so no need to really worry about weapons. the one story dlc was just an extra like 4 tombs and each you complete in under 15 minutes, no enemies in them or anything just jump puzzles. imo buy the TR collection though, for a few bucks more you get almost every Tomb Raider game in your steam library and its a fun set of games

BL2 GOTY is fine, the only thing missing is the headhunter DLCs (5 of em) and the vault upgrade 2 pack, which you can buy or wait until you actually get to that level and by then there will probably be another sale. goty includes the psycho pack and all the other chars and story DLCs (except headhunter).

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Even if you don't buy the game, do yourself a favor and watch the two trailers for Battleblock Theater.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Fable: Lost Chapters is, easily, the best in the series. They did a phenomenal job with the game and it's definitely worth the sale price. The sequels pretty much suck though.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Got sleeping dogs for 4 bucks today. Never played it but always wanted to.

Good Dog though. Anyway to remap the controller? The default is fucking terrible

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
bought, tomb raider and Borderlands 2 GOTY editions. ughh... so many games, fucking steam spoils you. This is what i get for getting back into PC gaming. haha