Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So I grabbed Stanley Parable and Amnesia Machine of Pigs so far. Playing both and they seem to be pretty good. Second Amnesia isn't as scary, but I think it is more atmospheric and has a better storyline so far. I am only on Chapter 5, but was pretty impressed. Not sure why I'm still getting screen tearing with vSync though.

Anyone playing the new Wasteland? (Well not so new anymore)

Rime

<Donor>
Sanctum 2, much like the first game, is so much better with a friend/group. It is playable on your own, but much more enjoyable working with others.

The stated end of the sale is the 30th, but keep in mind that is the day that there are no more sales. In every previous sale, the day that it is stated to end on is the first day that there are no 'special' sales of any sort. So if it is the 29th and there is anything on sale that you want, grab it that day, because on the 30th, it will be back to it's normal/not-special sale price.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Dungeon Defenders looks hella fun, as does Castle Crashers. Pretty decent community choice group of games.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I played Dungeon Defenders for a long time, but the gear grind got super old. Haven't played in a few years though. It was a shit load of fun for a long time though.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Few friends of mine are always playing this on steam, looked odd to me but has them hooked.
Steam name? Add me, and let's do it up!

Edit: Shit I just realized that this game came out in 2011.... talk about being late to the party.

B_Mizzle

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Steam is broken for me currently, can't get into my cart. I have to imagine even putting a game out on the flash sale is an automatic 50k sales.

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
Saints Row 4 is $10 at the moment, also you can purchase Battleblock Theater and Castle Crashers for 90% off (2.49 for both games) worth it if you don't own either yet, or want to gift them to someone.

Column_sl

shitlord
I finally picked up Magic 2014. Probly going to be lost in this game after playing Heartstone

Also please vote Arcade Retro

lower case g

Lord Nagafen Raider
Saints Row 4 is $10 at the moment, also you can purchase Battleblock Theater and Castle Crashers for 90% off (2.49 for both games) worth it if you don't own either yet, or want to gift them to someone.
Saints Row Ultimate Franchise pack is $18.74, has Saints Row 2, 3, and 4, with all the dlc for 3 and 4.

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
Saints Row Ultimate Franchise pack is $18.74, has Saints Row 2, 3, and 4, with all the dlc for 3 and 4.
I saw this a bit ago and instantly regretted gifting SR4 to a friend yesterday at $20. So much disappoint
frown.png

eVasiege_sl

shitlord
Got Witcher 2 and Tomb Raider so far. Looking for a multiplayer/co-op indie title to top it off before the end. Any recommendations on what to get? I have Trine Complete already.