Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was really hoping Starbound would go on sale.
I agree, it looks like the next step after Terraria (which I put a ton of time in). I picked up Mars: war logs last night, looks pretty good with reviews and only cost about $3.

HeyForn_sl

shitlord
In my opinion Starbound eclipses Terraria in nearly every way. I logged way more hours on an early access version of that than I ever did with Terraria.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Ubisoft can go suck a dick
rrr_img_70009.jpg

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Any thoughts on Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heros? Looks interesting to me, but I'd rather hear some good feedback before I buy.

Rime

<Donor>
I enjoyed Fallen Enchantress, Legendary Heroes. The first version of the game was complete bunk, but LH really brought the game up to snuff. I enjoy making my own hero and then later in the game, designing/equipping my units for specific purposes.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Civ 5 worth it for $7.49? I've been tempted to pick up another type of "sim city" type of game just because it seems like it'd be mindless fun. Lot of the reviews on steam say it's a pretty kickass game, so I'm quite tempted.

Rime

<Donor>
Civ 5 worth it for $7.49? I've been tempted to pick up another type of "sim city" type of game just because it seems like it'd be mindless fun. Lot of the reviews on steam say it's a pretty kickass game, so I'm quite tempted.
Er... Civ 5 is not at all a 'Sim City' type of game. It is a 4x.

Also, the base Civ 5 game is garbage. But with G&K/BNW changes, it is a great deal of enjoyment, though frell how many achievements in it require blind/dumb luck.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
AC 4... decent on PC? or console for UI and controls?
Have you played prior ac? And did you enjoy them? From all the hype I thought ac4 really reinvented itself, but its just more of the same. So you can skip it or wait for a sale further down the road unless you're really itching to play some ac, and I play it just fine w/ mouse/keyboard.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
F them for putting Payday 2 on even better deal after I already paid $9.89 for it.

Oh well, still good games.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Ubisoft can go suck a dick
rrr_img_70009.jpg
40% on taxation, looks legit to me.

On a serious note, anyone still buying stuff from ubisoft and ea at this point pretty much has no right to complain about gaming or customer standards anymore.