Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Jait

Molten Core Raider
JKII was my favorite. Probably even moreso than Kotor.

Pumped so many hours into multiplayer games. Haven't played it in a decade probably but I think the command was g_saberrealisticcombat 1 or something like that, turned it into an entirely new game as sabers were insta-kill and chopped off whatever they hit.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
JKII was my favorite. Probably even moreso than Kotor.

Pumped so many hours into multiplayer games. Haven't played it in a decade probably but I think the command was g_saberrealisticcombat 1 or something like that, turned it into an entirely new game as sabers were insta-kill and chopped off whatever they hit.
JK2 with the lightsaber one hit kills on super hard where everything can one hit kill you, is just about the best thing ever.

JK3 had that same mod but you could make all the enemies Jedi/Reborn. It made that game a ton better.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
isthereanydeal.com just blew up my email! Guess I have the right games on my wishlist.

Of note, Divinity: Original Sin is on sale again, for anyone that was on the fence, for $23.99.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Jedi Outcast was amazing when you spawned a bunch of Desaans and mon mothmas at the same time. Quite possibly the most ive ever laughed in a game.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Isn't DX:HR Director's Cut supposed to be decent? I played and enjoyed HR but not enough to play it again on vanilla. Wondering if I should drop the few bones and replay the Director's edition.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The DC is based on the codebase used to make the WiiU version that pre-dates a large number of bugfixes that were later patched into the PC version. The vast majority of those bugs were never re-fixed in the DC, and S-E basically abandoned it rather than try to clean up the mess.

Pros: Missing Link integrated into main game and cheater DLC items aren't just dumped in your inventory, boss fights marginally improved, piss-yellow fullscreen filter removed (this is actually the single best change in the DC).

Cons: Lots of bugs brought back from the dead, and aside from not having a piss-yellow tint to everything the graphics are downgraded from the original game. Integrated DLC doesn't really play any different than just exiting the non-DC game at the correct point, doing the DLC, and then returning to the main game. It's also exploitable, even unintentionally, due to the way your abilities all get reset. Revamped energy system is actually worse than the original; it was dumbed-down rather than fixed.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If you read their employee handbook that pretty much is what Gabe is talking about. Good to see him actually living up to it.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Total WarT: ROME II - Emperor Edition is on Steam for $14.98. I have been thinking I would get this if it ever goes on sale...

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Total War?: ROME II - Emperor Edition is on Steam for $14.98. I have been thinking I would get this if it ever goes on sale...
If you enjoy the Roman period, it's worth 15$. After 11 patches it's now a fairly solid game. With the DEI mod, it's actually a pretty difficult one too. It's missing some features though that made previous incarnations enjoyable, like the family tree. It's also slightly more arcady with the battles (DEI removes this, which is why I think it's a good mod). But overall? Now with the siege AI fixed, and general AI pretty good? It's an enjoyable game. (The battles are spectacular visually).

Only issue is that Attilla looks, essentially, like a better Rome 2 and it's coming out in a week (I won't touch it for 6 months though, after the Rome 2 debacle.) So depends if you see 15$ as a waste if you decide later to get Attila.

faille

Molten Core Raider
E-Shop

DCS having a sale on all their stuff, 70% off. They are probably the best simulators out atm. The base world is free, but then you buy the modules to plug into it, depending which planes / choppers/ tanks you want to fly. Flaming Cliffs looks like particularly good value since it includes a number of the modules.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Do you guys know anything that plays well on a tablet? I am not super excited to play a ton of games on my surface keyboard/mouse.

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wish to make a snarky post about Angry Birds or the like, but shall refrain.

Last I heard the vid card for the Surfaces was kind of weak, so you may be limited to games that are 2-3 years old or more.