Steam Deals and Digital Sales

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I wish to make a snarky post about Angry Birds or the like, but shall refrain.

Last I heard the vid card for the Surfaces was kind of weak, so you may be limited to games that are 2-3 years old or more.
Intel 4400. It plays a good number of things. CIV 5 runs fairly well on it. Some lag during the later Turns.

I wasnt looking for app store garbage. you would think there would be better touch games out there. Nothing works great with touch commands.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
This isn't a game deal but it's a nice 27" Acer 2560 x 1440 IPS monitor for $300. This was a Black Friday deal this past November I wanted to do but ended up going with a ps4 purchase instead. Ordered myself and my dad one today though, I'm stoked. If you haven't gamed on one before...they are pretty damn sexy.

Acer K272HULbmiidp Black 27 Built-in Speakers - Newegg.com

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Farcry 4 is $40 this weekend. I loved this game.
Amazon had it for $30 the other day

This isn't a game deal but it's a nice 27" Acer 2560 x 1440 IPS monitor for $300. This was a Black Friday deal this past November I wanted to do but ended up going with a ps4 purchase instead. Ordered myself and my dad one today though, I'm stoked. If you haven't gamed on one before...they are pretty damn sexy.

Acer K272HULbmiidp Black 27 Built-in Speakers - Newegg.com
Damn it sold out

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Steam, Starpoint Gemini 2 50% off.

Anyone with pricepoint thingy tell me if this is a extra special deal than normal? I really should just wait for next winters sales but still got a sci fi itch.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lowest Price: $17.49 at Steam (Info)
Historical Low: $5.75 at Uplay PC on Sun Dec 15 2013 (Info)
Number of times this game has been in a bundle: 1 (Info)

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Gemini 1 was ok. It reminds me a TON of the Starfleet command games. Especially Starfleet Command 3.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
It's not a deal or sale or anything, but Addams Family Pinball is now available for Pinball Arcade! If anybody has memories remotely as fond as mine are for this table, now's your chance to pick it up!

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
Shadows of Mordor premium edition on ps4 is current $63aus on psn sale currently, assuming it's worth grabbing at that price? I didn't like it when I tried, mainly due to constant combat when trying to get anywhere rather than disliking the gameplay so guess I can eventually deal with that

spronk

FPS noob
its a warner bros game and they like to release GOTY editions with all season passes down the line, i'd wait unless you have nothing else to play. i dunno how much $63 aud is but the game is $24.99 on US PSN stores right now, down from $49.99 msrp so its basically 50% off which isn't bad for consoles. I'd guess we'll see a GOTY edition for $20 this christmas with all DLCs, so if you can wait that long i'd wait if not buy it now.

Knytestorme_sl

shitlord
its a warner bros game and they like to release GOTY editions with all season passes down the line, i'd wait unless you have nothing else to play. i dunno how much $63 aud is but the game is $24.99 on US PSN stores right now, down from $49.99 msrp so its basically 50% off which isn't bad for consoles. I'd guess we'll see a GOTY edition for $20 this christmas with all DLCs, so if you can wait that long i'd wait if not buy it now.
Yeah, considered that but it will be around $80 when released so figure if it's worth owning I may as well grab now even if I don't get to it for a few months

Also, premium edition is $137 normally so this is 50% off too essentially. Reg edition is on sale for like $45