Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
Kinda sad I bought it a few months ago for like 20% off. Didnt think it'd go on any better sale until at least winter. Wonder if sale partially prompted to backlash of them announcing a soon"expac" for near full price of features promised on release in kickstarter...

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Sniper Elite 3 is like 10 bucks right now on Steam and its pretty goddamn sweet.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
There's a couple of days left for theIndieGala Every Monday Bundle. 5 out of 7 games are 2D shooters if you're into that sort of thing (I am). I think the bundle is worth it for Riddled Corpses alone, a twin-stick zombie shooter with an emphasis on leveling-up characters. You could do a lot worse for 3 bucks.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
I have like...no time to finish up D2 before Disgaea 5 comes out
frown.png

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
GMGVIPsection has:

MGS5 - $44.39
The Witcher 3 - $26.99
FarCry 3 - $7.99
FarCry 4 - $19.99
South Park - $9.99
Zombi - $14.99
Mad Max - $35.99

Despite the "VIP" name, you don't need anything special to get the deals, just a regular GMG account.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Toys "R" Ushas a buy 2 save $50 off on any of the '16 EA Sports titles. Solid deal for any console peoples.

Not a Steam/purely digital sale, but fuck it.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
That seems like a decent deal in FC4. How is it compared to FC3? FC3 held my attention for maybe 15 hours then got repetitive and I put it down.

Vorph

FC4 had a much less retarded story, but yeah it's pretty much the same gameplay all over again. And like FC3 it definitely overstays its welcome with a second map that they spring on you when you think the game is basically over (it's not, but it seems like it should be since you've already unlocked and crafted practically everything by that point).

Edit: GMG ran out of FC4 and South Park keys. Not sure if they'll go back up at that price or not.

Vorph

GMG didn't put those games back up, but they did add in HoMM VII at $26.99 and Dark Souls 2 SotFS at $24.99.

I really don't get the VIP section's purpose. All it does is prevent sites like IsThereAnyDeal.com from picking up the sales and notifying people with those games on a waitlist.

Vorph

Dexjust got an enhanced version to fix a lot of the criticisms leveled at it initially, along with 3 free DLC outfits that make it possible to play the game either more hacking or stealth focused than the default gameplay which is more straight-forward assbeating. It also plays a lot better with a gamepad now, since they are prepping the game for a console/handheld release next year.

It's a 2D Cyberpunk game with Metroidvania/RPG-lite elements (inventory/loot system and stuff like hacking, lockpicking, charisma, etc. in addition to combat skills). There's also a hacking mini-game that plays like a top-down shooter.

It's currently 50% off ($10). I bought it last night and have been playing for a few hours and it's pretty good so far. About the only negatives so far would be that the voice acting isn't exactly AAA quality, and the running/crouching/climbing animations are not what I'd call impressive. It's a pretty difficult game too, at least in the beginning when you have no skills or items.

Baek

Golden Knight of the Realm
ps4 bundles are down to $350 now for the 500gb ones on amazon.Dont be a suckerand get the 1tb versions still using old hardware (lookin at you, black ops 3 bundle on amazon).

Vorph

Humble CAPCOM Bundle leftovers:

Strider:Gift link
Remember Me:Gift link

Played both on PS3/4 already so might as well give the keys to someone who'll actually play them.

Pretty good bundle, btw:

$1 = Strider, Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Ep1, Lost Planet 3, Bionic Commando Rearmed.
$BTA = RE Revelations 1, RE 5, DmC, with RE 4 HD and Remember Me added as bonuses for the second week.
$15 = RE5 DLC, Ultra SF IV.

Humble Capcom Bundle