Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Prison Architect looks interesting (I have Gnomoria and Kerbal already), but it seems really fucking expensive compared to even polished games nowadays. Anyone play it and know if it is just that damn awesome?

I seriously almost want to give them my $30 just for that preview video on Steam. If you haven't watched it, do it now!

Azziane_sl

shitlord
Prison Architect looks interesting (I have Gnomoria and Kerbal already), but it seems really fucking expensive compared to even polished games nowadays. Anyone play it and know if it is just that damn awesome?

I seriously almost want to give them my $30 just for that preview video on Steam. If you haven't watched it, do it now!
Prisoners take their lunch to the shower box, get undressed and eat their lunch. Naked.
Worth it just for that.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'll wait for BG2 EE. I didn't care for BG1 because I find low level D&D horribly boring.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You start with 89000xp, which was the level cap in Tales of the Sword Coast. Choice of class will affect what level you are; paladin/ranger are barely into 7 at all, mage/sorc is 1000 from 8, thief/bard is already 8, and the rest are somewhere in the middle. Multi-classes are... eh, who cares, multi in AD&D was a terrible idea compared to dual.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Kicked in the $7 to get everything, definitely well worth it. Already own Darksiders 1, so if someone wants a key, shoot me a pm and the first one is yours. The rest? All mine.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've also got a spare key to Darksiders as well as Red Faction Guerilla as a result of this purchase so if anyone wants a key, first pm gets em. I'll shoot them to ya tonight.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What was Darksiders 2 DLC like?

Hitman Absolution is $9.99 this weekend. That's about what it's worth imo. I found it pretty disappointing at release, but it does have its moments.

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The DS2 DLCs add either weapons and armor you'll outgrow within a couple hours from the start of the game, or 3-5 hrs of additional content.

Iadien

Silver Knight of the Realm
I won't use this, so here you go.

$10 off of a purchase from Origin:4pafeetv8anmmzh

"THIS OFFER IS BEING ISSUED TO YOU FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A CREDIT, CHARGE, DEBIT OR GIFT CARD.OFFER EXPIRES MARCH 31, 2013. DISCOUNT CODE EXPIRES MARCH 31, 2013. GOOD ONLY FOR NEW PURCHASES OF $19.99 OR MORE FROM THE ORIGIN STORE ATWWW.ORIGIN.COMAND THE ORIGIN CLIENT SOFTWARE (WWW.ORIGIN.COM/ABOUT). EXCLUDES STAR WARS? THE OLD REPUBLIC?, PRE-ORDERS, GAMES RELEASED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PURCHASE, VALVE GAMES, SELECT PARTNER TITLES DISTRIBUTED BY ORIGIN, VIRTUAL CURRENCY AND GAME TIME CODES. VALID IN U.S. AND CANADA. OFFER MAY NOT BE SUBSTITUTED, EXCHANGED, SOLD OR REDEEMED FOR CASH OR OTHER GOODS OR SERVICES. MAY NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFER, GIFT CARD, REBATE OR DISCOUNT COUPON. PRODUCTS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. RETAILERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND EMPLOYEES OF ELECTRONIC ARTS INC. AND THEIR AGENCIES/AFFILIATES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE. LIMIT ONE OFFER PER PERSON. CUSTOMERS WILL BE EMAILED THE CODE FOR THE DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT WITH DIRECTIONS ON HOW CUSTOMER GETS BONUS CONTENT, DOWNLOADS, ETC. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW."

Budos

Golden Knight of the Realm
GTA Collection (all games minus handheld stuff) for 12.49 -- or get GTA4 Colmplete edition (with both DLC) for 7.49.

If anyone hasn't messed around with GTA4 on PC with mods, it's worth checking out.

GTA Mod Compendium