Golden Baronet of the Realm
Extra Steam Keys I have:

Barrow Hill Curse of the Ancient Circle: DBJRQ-60IQI-KKJ73
Red Goblin Cursed Forest: 6EKNQ-XLVDR-W4DCD

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Nice! I think I may pick one up, even though it won't get much use. Anyone got any opinions on using it wirelessly? I've heard it works significantly better wired, but I don't know that I want to run CAT V around 150-200 feet through my attic and walls. That just sounds like a shit project.

Guess that means I'd probably need to buy a controller too.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
You can use keyboard/mouse with the link I believe but yea a controller is the way to go. I don't have a link myself but I use in-home streaming through Steam from my gaming PC to my media PC, roughly equals the same thing. I have a pretty good wireless network and there's always going to be a minor delay. If you wire it I think you can essentially eliminate that but I'm not sure, haven't messed around with it enough.

spronk

FPS noob
steam winter sale starts today at 1pm EST, like the past 3-4 sales now its gonna be kinda lame: set prices for 2 weeks, so no need to rush or anything if you see a price you like. no daily deals etc

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Nice! I think I may pick one up, even though it won't get much use. Anyone got any opinions on using it wirelessly? I've heard it works significantly better wired, but I don't know that I want to run CAT V around 150-200 feet through my attic and walls. That just sounds like a shit project.

Guess that means I'd probably need to buy a controller too.

There is usually a steam link + controller deal also.

Molten Core Raider
I use my steamlink through a wired connection and get virtually no lag. When it comes to playing games, there's still some funky stuff that happens but it's usually on a game by game basis. Some games run perfectly, some will have graphical hiccups. You can also run a USB cable to it and use a PS4 controller if you dont want to shell out for a steam controller (and dont mind being wired to the thing).

I use my steamlink more to broadcast whatever Im watching via Acestream to my tv more than games these days though, but it's definitely worth 20 bucks.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
steam winter sale starts today at 1pm EST, like the past 3-4 sales now its gonna be kinda lame: set prices for 2 weeks, so no need to rush or anything if you see a price you like. no daily deals etc

Sucks because it's no different then any other sale now instead of a once a year event that at least had some buzz to it.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I still buy anywhere from 3-10 games per big sale (Fall, Winter, Spring I guess) on Steam at new historical lows off my wishlist. If you're looking for specific games, generally keeping an eye on other sites / bundles (or just isthereanydeal.com) is the way to go but if you just have 200+ games you know you want sometime, Steam sales are still good :p

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
ok it just opened it up and it's awful. Had a decent wishlist together and 70% of them have no sale at all, a couple 15% and one 50%. Total let down, oh well I guess they don't want my money.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Jesus Christ. People have the exact same reaction every time a sale starts. It takes ~1-2 HOURS before the site stabilizes. Which is shitty, but it happens EVERY. SINGLE. SALE.

Reserve your bitching for 2 hours from now when it's accurate, at least :p

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Picked up a Steam Link. No clue when I'd ever use it but for $20 what the hell. Maybe I'll play the Batman games via the link.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Don't know if it's been mentioned before but thought I'd throw up a site I found today for tracking steam stuff Steam Sales · US highest rated games, highest recorded discounts, and bunch of other stats.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Crypt of the Necrodancer is 75% off, been looking at that one. There is another game I forgot to add to my wish list that I saw on a stream one day and I'll be damned if I can remember the name.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
RIP Flash sales...

At $20, I am in on a Steam link or two. Even if I hardly ever use it.