Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Darkest Dungeon on sale is the same price it was when I bought it 2 months ago, maybe it was on sale then.

Added some games to cart, have no way now to get to cart lol.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
This all better be a mix up with server issues or this Steam "Sale" can go F-off. (Although 9.99 isn't much for that game anyway)

Superhiro

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm pretty happy with this years sale. Lot of stuff thats been sitting on my wishlist for a while, almost all for ~$10.

Legend of Grimrock 2, Grim Dawn, Rebel Galaxy, South Park TSOT, Hollow Knight, Outlast, Transistor, Fallout 4 season pass.

$82

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
14 Items on my wish list are on sale. Fuck really don't want to buy more games that I don't have time to play.

• 1Like

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Picked up Stardew Valley and Starbound. No clue if they're the lowest prices, but whatever.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
South park, grim dawn and darkest dungeon. My backlog is already ridic idk why I even buy games anymore

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

Every discussion page on steam should hae a "Is it worth it" thread started automatically lol. Nearly every page has one.

Last edited:

Borzak

Bought Shadow of Mordor, but no way I'm fitting 45GB on a SSD.

Saw it. Don't know much about it tho. Looking into it, haven't really following gaming much as of late (like the last 3 years). Kind of gimped on computer as well, been playing on an extra work computer I had at this location not exactly a gaming system at all. AMD 8350 with a 1050ti.

Last edited:

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I've picked up dead cells, hollow knight, lost castle, streets of rogue, butcher and boss monster+DLC so far, got other stuff I'm heavily debating.....like 25 other games lol

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm probably going to pick up War for the Overworld. It look likes a close clone to Dungeon Keeper.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Saw it. Don't know much about it tho. Looking into it, haven't really following gaming much as of late (like the last 3 years). Kind of gimped on computer as well, been playing on an extra work computer I had at this location not exactly a gaming system at all. AMD 8350 with a 1050ti.
It's last gen, so I don't worry about the system requirements, it's basically Ubisoft Game with a twist.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>

A lot of people here really, really enjoyed Shadow Of Mordor. Absolutely worth it at $4. I thought it was "Game of the Year" quality. It's just a lot of fun, and there is a lot of excitement here for the sequel coming in early September.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I have been eyeing a Dark Souls game, which one is the best to start with assuming kb+m ?

• 1Like

Borzak

A lot of people here really, really enjoyed Shadow Of Mordor. Absolutely worth it at $4. I thought it was "Game of the Year" quality. It's just a lot of fun, and there is a lot of excitement here for the sequel coming in early September.

Thanks, didn't even think to look for a thread here. Went ahead and got it for $4 with a lot of the DLC included and such. Pretty good size download at 45gb.