Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>

This was something I had been meaning to pick up. Not sure if anyone has played it but it looked good when I caught it on a stream.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm about halfway through DS2. Should I just pony up the 45 bucks for DS3 + DLC now or hold out for a better deal?

Also to the other poster, I'd recommend getting DS1 and a XBox controller as it really is the best way to play on PC.
DS3 is my favorite in the series. It's worth it

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Does anyone need:

Inside
Stellaris
Dirt Rally
Undertale
Layers of Fear

Going through last few months Humble Bundle and seeing what I didn't / won't redeem

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I remember back in the day I had to go and actually find more items to add because they were randomly gifting some people games from their wishlist or something and I didn't have enough.

Today:

upload_2017-6-23_13-52-54.png

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Does anyone need:

Inside
Stellaris
Dirt Rally
Undertale
Layers of Fear

Going through last few months Humble Bundle and seeing what I didn't / won't redeem

I could use Stellaris but it's no big deal if someone else wants.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Cool, I'll PM y'all later tonight, out and about for a bit.

Stellaris, Undertale, Dirt all claimed.

Oldbased

> Than U
Stellaris is awesome. Same company/modern version of Sword of the Stars. RTS in space with colonies,ships,tech upgrade paths and so forth. Typical game single player takes me about 20 hours over time, multiplayer can go much longer. Sword of the Stars was turn based, Stellaris runs more in real time.

As for Warhammer, I was a bit letdown that it was not more unique, but ya Total War with orcins. Haven't played the dlc/expansion. I figured $60 for what I got on release was enough of my money to them.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Not sure it posted

Steam link is $15 on Amazon IF YOU PICK AMAZON AS THE SELLER

Picked one up because at $15 that's a steal
Just realized it's this price directly through Steam as well. Some deals on the Link + Controller as well if you wanted.

The $15 price tag ended up biting the bullet on Link + Divinity Original Sin EE. Gonna stream it to the TV and play it with the wife. Turn based works well for the wife, since she's not under pressure to make decisions fast.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Shit I got hammered last night and forgot to PM out those codes. Sorry bruh. Will fix now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Picked up the Endless Legend Collection and Shadow of Mordor, should provide enough entertainment to last until the next wave of games are out.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Whats a good space strategy game? That's easy to get into for a newbie.