Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So I bought shovel Knight last year but finally got a steam link and this thing was made for this game. Absolutely love this game.

Anything similar I should look at? (Retro platformer/metroidvania)
Dead Cells, Salt & Sanctuary, Hollow Knight, Ori and the Blind Forest. I bought them all during the Steam sale and they are all excellent.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Rime

<Donor>
I ended up grabbing Dying Light before the sale ended. Fun game. Was playing it and thinking 'Wow, they straight ripped most of this game from Dead Island'. Herp-a-derp. It is made by the same company. They just wanted to try a more dramatic/darker theme. It worked. Game is fun.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
What/how is 7 Days to Die? It's 60% off on Humble with (I think) a Steam code.
I've got a couple hundred hours into it.

It's got an interesting learning curve. I think my first impression was that the graphics are terrible, but eventually you get used to the voxels.

Once you get the gist of how the game works, I think it's an awesome crafting/survival game (although light on actual survival after the first 7 days or so).

Oldbased

> Than U
Speaking of 7d2d, Alpha 16 is now fully released. I love survival games and with 334 hours in it, I'd say it is worth it on sale( pre this patch it was, haven't played it since yet ). If you have friends set up a server and have fun. Otherwise it has single player that will easily occupy 30+ hours unless it is just not your style.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I think that was in a humble bundle a while back. Was pretty good to play through, for free it is definitely worth a couple hours. Don't remember it being long at all.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
The Puzzle Agent games were fantastic, and Hector was a really fun game. I wasn't expecting much from either, but they both pleasantly surprised me. Highly recommend them if you haven't played them yet.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
And... the current top seller on Steam is...

I weep for us.
Sarkeesian's scam org was streaming it yesterday apparently. Which is kind of funny (in a maximum hypocrisy/zero self-awareness way) because it's painfully obvious what she'd have to say about the game if the characters were women instead.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Sarkeesian's scam org was streaming it yesterday apparently. Which is kind of funny (in a maximum hypocrisy/zero self-awareness way) because it's painfully obvious what she'd have to say about the game if the characters were women instead.
A game where you date single mothers of various ethnicities, different body types and unique, fleshed-out personalities?
Sound's like Anita's GOTY to me.