Steam Deals and Digital Sales

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Not really a sale, but I saw that a Mutant League Football remake released on Halloween, on Steam. One of the most nostalgic games of my childhood and it's co-op.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rime

<Donor>
Is H1Z1 still alive? It is the 'big draw' for the Humble Monthly bundle this month and wondering if I should pause/cancel.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, I stuck around for the Elder Scrolls monthly, but probably pause/cancel for H1Z1.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Not really a sale, but I saw that a Mutant League Football remake released on Halloween, on Steam. One of the most nostalgic games of my childhood and it's co-op.

I backed the kickstarter for this so I have a player named after me and should have a designed play being added.

EA finally gave up the IP and it has a lot of the original talent behind it. I haven't been able to play it a lot to this point, even being a part of the different testing builds, but it certainly has the feel of the original game.

It's also supposed to be on PS4 and XBONE eventually.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Kiki

Log Wizard
Is there more depth than what we see in that video? Or is it just super tecmo bowl style? I've never played the series.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Is there more depth than what we see in that video? Or is it just super tecmo bowl style? I've never played the series.

The old ones were great, not sure about depth but the added shit made it funny. Bribing the ref, holes in the playing field, etc. IT was really funny with friends.

I remember the first time playing. Hike the ball, hand-off to the running back and get pushed into a shiny object that turned out to be a mine. It explodes and I die resulting in a fumble.

There were also hilarious random videos during a season showing highlights from the other games. The one I remember the most was the both teams killing each other on the 1 yard line, one dude remained and ran it back for a tie breaker.

Djay

Trakanon Raider

Not a huge amount of depth...I think we got them to add a Season mode, but no Franchise or Dynasty options. Mostly just a fun arcade game. One thing they don't really show there is player removal...you can win a game by killing everyone on the opposing team. There will also be different types of players/teams. Werewolves haven't been implemented yet, but that's what the player named after me will be. There are also Aliens and robots and other things. There's also a lot of humor in the game.

It's not going to replace Madden or anything, but if you just want a fun, NFL Blitz type of game...this is pretty good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

goishen

Macho Ma'am
That shit isn't even worth the time in downloading a cracked version of it.

One or two.

• 1Like

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
What's different between mutant football and blood bowl? Looks very similar overall

Djay

Trakanon Raider
What's different between mutant football and blood bowl? Looks very similar overall

To expand on Hatorade's comment:
Mutant Football League is like NFL Blitz...it's an arcade-style football game.
Blood Bowl is like Chess crossed with Rugby that has an RPG leveling mechanic.

• 1Like

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
That sounds pretty awesome. Blitz could be cheesed by running backwards and throwing a hail mary when your dude was in the end zone but god did it feel good sacking the QB over and over again.

Add in monsters and this seems like an easy win

spronk

FPS noob
great bundle $30 just stardew valley and starbound and darkest dungeon worth the price.

EACH GAME IS A SEPERATE KEY so you can gift to friends dupes and stuff

Humble Care Package Bundle (pay what you want and help charity)

DOniJpoWsAA4M4J.jpg

• 1Like

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
can i pay extra to not get a key for her story?

Do you know what fucks me off about "her story"? It could have been really good. I'm a sucker for weird indie titles, and I like walking simulator type games. This game could have been interesting, but was just another title about muh vagina.

That bundle is good though.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone who buys the bundle, I'd like to know if that's Van Helsing Final Cut or just the original part 1 (of 3, which I already own). It looks like the latter, but there's people reviewing Final Cut on Steam claiming they got it from the bundle...

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Do you know what fucks me off about "her story"? It could have been really good. I'm a sucker for weird indie titles, and I like walking simulator type games. This game could have been interesting, but was just another title about muh vagina.

What does "muh vagina" have to do with it? It's a game with a clever mechanic that does zero handholding and forces the player to use their actual wits and deductive skills to piece together what happened. It's not a game you can come back to and play repeatedly, but it was really unique and absolutely worth playing.

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf
  • 1Smuggly