Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Anyone got a line on a deal for The Old Hunters DLC for Bloodborne? I checked the usual suspects but don't see anything. In fact it looks like the DLC has never had a sale. Am I gonna have to shell out the full $20 for it?

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I got Old Hunters for $8 last November. But yeah, unless it pops up in an xmas sale, you're probably out of luck. I definitely haven't seen it discounted in any of the other sales this year.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
I've picked up more than I thought I would this year.

Gone Home for like, what? $4.49?

Hellblade : Senua's Sacrifice for 22.49?

Marvel's Guardians Of The Galaxy by TTG for 12.49.

It should add to my already long list of backlogged games. I have started Hellblade though, and I'm rather enjoying it.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I don't buy a lot on steam, but I looked during the recent sale. Just me or do a lot of games have multiple editions like deluxe and such and then it won't list what the difference is between standard and deluxe, but it's $2-$10 more. Not sure if a more of it recently or what. Most have the content listed but several was just standard, deluxe and add to cart with no listing of what the difference was.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
It's not just you. I have to do a google search (which almost always leads me directly back to Steam) nearly every time I wanna find out about a deluxe edition. Usually it's something lame, like the sound track or something.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I picked up Crusader Kings II bundle for 30 bucks. Now I can finally play GoT mod and go full Littlefinger

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I don't buy a lot on steam, but I looked during the recent sale. Just me or do a lot of games have multiple editions like deluxe and such and then it won't list what the difference is between standard and deluxe, but it's $2-$10 more. Not sure if a more of it recently or what. Most have the content listed but several was just standard, deluxe and add to cart with no listing of what the difference was.

Oftentimes if you read the extended description below it will tell you if the game listing by the price does not.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah the additional text usually has what is included, often times its documentary / sound tracks and the like. Some games are worth having the direct soundtrack, but you can still find it on youtube either way.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I finally picked up Mankind Divided, at 85% off it was 12 bucks even including the ridiculous ripoff of the season pass. Only thing left that's still really tempting me is Stardew Valley. I loved the first couple Harvest Moon games, but then they just bogged down too much.

spronk

FPS noob
I finally picked up Mankind Divided, at 85% off it was 12 bucks even including the ridiculous ripoff of the season pass. Only thing left that's still really tempting me is Stardew Valley. I loved the first couple Harvest Moon games, but then they just bogged down too much.

Merry Kwanza I PM'd you a stardew valley key i got from the last humble bundle thing. pass it on to someone else if you bought it before you read this

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Merry Kwanza I PM'd you a stardew valley key i got from the last humble bundle thing. pass it on to someone else if you bought it before you read this

son of a biiiitch

i'll find someone to give it to

• 2Worf

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I have a few XB1 games I need to unload and I don't want to take them to Gamestop, anyone want them for like 10-15 bucks? I'll get a list when I get home.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Haven't been able to stop since I bought it.

mgEUCOd.png

• 2Worf

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
If anyone still plays traditional hex strategy based on war games Matrix games is having a pretty big sale. War in the west down from $79 to $29 and a lot of games $29-$39 now $9 and such.

Browse the whole catalogue