Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Do you know what fucks me off about "her story"? It could have been really good. I'm a sucker for weird indie titles, and I like walking simulator type games. This game could have been interesting, but was just another title about muh vagina.

That bundle is good though.

Yeah Tanoomba defending it is really all I need to know.

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I played it and thought it was okay but I definitely don't understand the "muh vagina" criticism. I'm guessing he didn't figure out the story.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I played it and thought it was okay but I definitely don't understand the "muh vagina" criticism. I'm guessing he didn't figure out the story.

To be fair I hated the story a lot less than I hated the ridiculous praise that built around it based on the main protagonist being female.

I actually liked the gameplay, but I'm still bitter about all the awards it won.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
great bundle $30 just stardew valley and starbound and darkest dungeon worth the price.

EACH GAME IS A SEPERATE KEY so you can gift to friends dupes and stuff

Humble Care Package Bundle (pay what you want and help charity)

DOniJpoWsAA4M4J.jpg

It's a nice bundle. Unfortunately I own at least 10 of the titles in it so it's not really a good value for me.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
I have most of those. I wouldn't mind Stardew and Starbound though. Still too high considering I have most.
I'm tempted as hell on the monthly City Skylines deluxe for $10. Normally $40. I was interested when it came out, did anyone put real time into it?

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I have most of those. I wouldn't mind Stardew and Starbound though. Still too high considering I have most.
I'm tempted as hell on the monthly City Skylines deluxe for $10. Normally $40. I was interested when it came out, did anyone put real time into it?

It's the best SimCity, but download a chirpy silencer mod from the Steam workshop.

Brikker

Trump's Staff

Really good city sim and lots of good workshop mods

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If you're a fan of SUDA51 and somehow never played it on PS3/360 or PC before, Killer is Dead is free for the next couple days: Humble Store

It's a fairly average console port; you'll need to do a simple mod to play at 60 fps and a gamepad is practically required imo.

• 1Like

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Got Mad Max on PC for $5 from some place called Gamers gate (lol). Alerted through isthereanydeal. Decent game?

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's an alright open worldy side-quest-filled thingamajig of a game. It has one of the worst designed "boss" challenges I've ever seen near the end of the story line that almost made me quit the game entirely until it bugged out and made it passable. Some people really love it, if you like collectathons it's fantastic, and the setting is certainly spot on.

Edit: GamersGate has actually been around for longer than the whole political thing and they actually have been some of the biggest price-mistake-providers I can recall. I got the Bethesda mega pack for like $3 one day there a little after Skyrim came out.

• 1Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Thought Mad Max was fun, some fun concepts like chasing down the convoys, the storms, etc. Found myself taking a lot of screenshots as I played. Claimed as usual by gaming ADD but enjoyed my time with it.

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Got Mad Max on PC for $5 from some place called Gamers gate (lol). Alerted through isthereanydeal. Decent game?

i had a really hard time enjoying the first handful of hours because i could not for the life of me figure out how this fits in the story of mad max. BUT then i read an interview from... uh... the guy who created mad max, can't remember his name, anyway he said the mad max story are much closer in telling to the conan stories. just a bunch of stories loosely related and blended together. almost as if the audience is listening to a bard tell a story that he "may have been there for" but chances are they are all made up anyway.

the gameplay itself is somewhat derivative; there's nothing really new that it brings to the table, but what it does, it does well enough. overall i enjoyed it from start to finish but it's not going to win any awards. DEFINITELY worth $5

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Lots of fucking deals today on Amazon/Gamestop

Last of Us on PS4 for 10
Horizon Zero Dawn for 20

Check slickdeals for a fuckload of other stuff.

• 1Solidarity

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I think everything on my wishlist is on sale but I only picked up AC Black Flag ($6.79) and South Park: The Stick of Truth ($7.49).

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Picked up Starpoint Gemini : Warlords for $17.49. A pretty fun game that was coded by Little Green Men and published by Iceberg. It's a game that I found a few years ago, and it was even fun back then. Little bit of grind, cheesy story, but fun gameplay.